Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 post contest (ejenne87 style...)

13»

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    TatuajeVI:
    Well, you said it had to have a "baseball" theme, so here you go:

You know, as much as I hate you for this, it most likely would have been the winning photo as it was the only one that had anything to do with baseball and that ash is pretty epic...

Too bad for you though, Phil! :-)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    lol. You love it and you know it!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    For some reason, the 5 Vegas Classic photo won't show up on my computer. That sucks, lol, I wanna see the winning ash...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    For some reason, the 5 Vegas Classic photo won't show up on my computer. That sucks, lol, I wanna see the winning ash...
    You can't see it Tony?

It was a nice picture. Not as nice as that Air Bender picture or anything, but still a nice pic, with a rather small (to me) looking ash on it. LMAO

Congratulations to Smoke=fire for winning, and to Evan for holding the contest.
    TatuajeVI:
    There may be some truth to me sucking at baseball... Just be careful with those words Mr, or your next bomb from me just might blow the roof of your house!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    There may be some truth to me sucking at baseball... Just be careful with those words Mr, or your next bomb from me just might blow the roof of your house!
    I already installed bomb-proofing all around my house! It's starting to look like the entrance to Camp Liberty!
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    I already installed bomb-proofing all around my house! It's starting to look like the entrance to Camp Liberty!
    I've got some pretty big bunker-busters stored away somewhere, so don't say I didn't warn you...
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    Hey there! Sorry for not seeing this sooner, but we have been burning the midnight oil...literally image

Though on these last burns I have been bringing cigars, none had the epic ash of the 5 Vegas.

And Christmas comes early to Darby! :D