Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jigsaw Games - Credits

JigsawJigsaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 37
Most of you don't know me, but I know all of you. Some of you may have had suspicions. A few of you may have already figured out who I am. I am Renaissance_Man's apprentice and the brains behind most of the challenges in the Jigsaw games (I'm actually surprised to see how many of my ideas he implemented in his games). Because of certain circumstances, I have had to rush this last game and modify it. My original idea for this finale was much more brutal than anyone can ever imagine (yes, even worse than smoking a whole pack of Swishers).

I'll have you know, JSaint, I've only had two OpusX in my possession ever. One that I've given to a friend of mine because he will deploy soon. The other, I have given you (I knew surfingzeeko would give it to you, just wasn't expecting him to give you the IOU too). I knew that the two of you have never had it before and that's why I chose you two. I didn't want to give it to someone that would just go "Oh look, another OpusX. Huh." Enjoy it.

As for you, surfingzeeko, expect another package with another super-premium that I only have one of. You are truly a BOTL.

I do not expect anything in return (though if you decided to give me a God of Fire or something nice, I won't say no :P). I just wanted to give back to the CCom community since you guys have given me so much support, advice, great cigars, and great fellowship.

Without further ado...the credits: (please tell me if I left anyone out, as this is the list to my knowledge)
Creator - Renaissance Man
Challenge ideas and game concepts: Me and Renaissance Man
Cigar donors: Renaissance Man and The Sniper (Jigsaw 1, 2, and 3) and Me (Jigsaw 4)

And a special thank you to all that have played and/or enjoyed the game! (ENFIDL, Gadwin, Krieg, Cank, Joey_joe, Alex Williams, surfingzeeko, Jsaint, and hopefully, the rest of the CCom community enjoyed it too.)

This will be the end of the Saw games...or will it?
To be continued?!?

Oh, by the way...if you haven't figured it out, I'm wwhwang or Wayne. MWAHAHAHA.

Comments