Home Non Cigar Related

Bought a house!

2»

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    kingjk729:
    I do believe that front porch is primed for a nice comfy chair to enjoy a few smokes in.
    Gonna build a deck out back, front is in the sun which is murder here in the summer. Got the roof all patched (myself), ran the HVAC (myself), and got the plumbing done (not myself). Moving in this weekend, which sucks. I have 2 tickets to O'Reilley and Beck on the 4th in Dallas...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Great to see you making progress cabi
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    cabinetmaker:
    kingjk729:
    I do believe that front porch is primed for a nice comfy chair to enjoy a few smokes in.
    Gonna build a deck out back, front is in the sun which is murder here in the summer. Got the roof all patched (myself), ran the HVAC (myself), and got the plumbing done (not myself). Moving in this weekend, which sucks. I have 2 tickets to O'Reilley and Beck on the 4th in Dallas...
    That's awesome news Cabbi. I just wish I was handy when it comes to all of that stuff.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    Middle of the week, worst stomach virus EVER, but friday and today got me moved in! Sure is dark out here at night!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    Wish I was moving to texas!!! lol..I may start to look into police departments out there in next 6 months...time to work out and get my butt in shape
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    Wish I was moving to texas!!! lol..I may start to look into police departments out there in next 6 months...time to work out and get my butt in shape
    snap, although I am thinking of Canada instead of Texas.

congratulations Cabbi on the new house, i hope all is going well for you now.