Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

For Sale: My Cigar Collection of app. 65 Cigars

kent1146kent1146 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 86
All-

I am selling my cigar collection of around 65 cigars. I have recently been diagnosed with oral cancer, and would like to sell my cigars for both health reasons and to help cover medical bills.

All cigars were purchased by me some time over the past 2.5 years, and stored in a wine-a-dor at 67F / 67% . I will ship cigars within 24 hours of sale completion to your address. Pictures available here: Picture Gallery

Please send me any PM's with questions. Anyone interested in purchasing larger quantities (10 or more) of these cigars would be eligible for a respectable discount. I would be willing to part with the entire remaining inventory below for a significant discount if purchased all at once. Otherwise, prices for individual sticks are below:

Everything is sold! Thanks to everyone on this forum!

I have completed trades with other people on this forum before, and have a few posts in the Good Traders and Standup Folks thread.
Laker1963 | TheShaun | Phobic Squirrel | eBay Feedback

Again, please PM me with any questions. Thank you.

Update: I am scheduled for surgery in mid-January. The big threat with the kind of cancer that I have is recurrence... if I can get through 5 years without recurrence, then I will most likely get to live out my dreams of being a ripe, cranky old man watching Baywatch in my retirement. So, it's a waiting game at this point. Thank you everyone again for the well-wishes.

Comments