Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2,000 Posts Contest -Winner Chosen!

13»

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats to the winner and to russ!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrts to both of you and thanks for the contest.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Congrats to both of you!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    WOW!! Double WOW!! I'm having a hard time believing this. Can't wait to see what it entails.

Other than a few small poker pots I don't ever recall winning anything before this. WooHoooo!

I'll say many thanks in advance and hope my heart'll stand the strain.

Marty

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Congrats to the winner and thanks for doing the contest Russ, that was cool.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Boxes are packed! Hopefully I can get a chance to swing by the post office today. I'll post some tracking info later.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Russ55:
    Boxes are packed! Hopefully I can get a chance to swing by the post office today. I'll post some tracking info later.
    Boxes? Oh boy, you better build an undergroud shelter fast, lol.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Congrats on the 2K post Russ!!! There was a reason for me not join your fun lil game!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Congrats to both of you
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    james40:
    x2
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    jj20030:
    james40:
    x2
    x3
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Russ55:
    I just went through my humidors/coolers. I don't want to overstate it, but whoever wins is getting hammered.

GREAT LEAPIN' HORNY-TOADS, MAN!! You really meant it, didn't you? I mean, if this had been a bomb, I'd be in ICU right now.

I want to thank you profusely for all the goodies. About 2/3 of them are ones I haven't yet tried and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. You are one generous BOTL, my friend. Luckily, I do have some Tupperware available to me. ("Tupper" means "cigar" in the Lower Slobbovian dialect, doesn't it?) Don't know what my child bride will say when she finds out I've liberated one of her containers.

Again, congratulations on reaching the 2000 plateau.

And for you other BOTL's out there, I just want to say that Russ is a real stand-up guy.

Marty

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Awesome, glad everything got there ok. Enjoy!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jlmarta:
    Russ55:
    I just went through my humidors/coolers. I don't want to overstate it, but whoever wins is getting hammered.

GREAT LEAPIN' HORNY-TOADS, MAN!! You really meant it, didn't you? I mean, if this had been a bomb, I'd be in ICU right now.

I want to thank you profusely for all the goodies. About 2/3 of them are ones I haven't yet tried and I'm looking forward to it with great anticipation. You are one generous BOTL, my friend. Luckily, I do have some Tupperware available to me. ("Tupper" means "cigar" in the Lower Slobbovian dialect, doesn't it?) Don't know what my child bride will say when she finds out I've liberated one of her containers.

Again, congratulations on reaching the 2000 plateau.

And for you other BOTL's out there, I just want to say that Russ is a real stand-up guy.

Marty

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Russ is the man............ Jlmarta, you are one happy camper right now.....
  • adrosadros Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    1267 congrats..I'm thinking of having a 150 post contest cause i'll never get to a 1000
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    adros:
    1267 congrats..I'm thinking of having a 150 post contest cause i'll never get to a 1000
    Yeah, Right. That's what I thought. The millenium club is getting crowded, but theres always room for one more.