Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My 2K Post Contest

2»

Comments

• Gurkha Man!Gurkha Man! Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Poker Slob:
    How about Tijuana watching a donkey show. Or maybe that was Lassie! LOL
    LMAO! Was definitely Lasabar... dirty freak...

What can I say, the man is my hero! :-)

im just going to go with warrensburg MO
    Gurkha Man!:
    Well which guess is it gonna be bro - your Tulsa OK guess two posts above this, your Germany guess on page one or the Warrensburg guess?

Must have missed that "one guess per" part in the original post huh? LOL NO MORE DRUNK POSTS GURKHA MAN! :-)

The Sniper:
    Gurkha Man!:
    Well which guess is it gonna be bro - your Tulsa OK guess two posts above this, your Germany guess on page one or the Warrensburg guess?

Must have missed that "one guess per" part in the original post huh? LOL NO MORE DRUNK POSTS GURKHA MAN! :-)

Lol I did!!! I hate reading the fine print there's just to many to guess!!! I'll go with my Tulsa lol
    Closing in on my last ten posts before 2K, and this is the final bump for this contest until I announce the winner! Good luck gentlemen, and for those of you who havent made a pic, get them in quick!

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Lower Slobbovia.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    Charelston, South Carolina congrats
    Well, here it is fellas - my official 2,000th post! When Y2K came around my happy-go-lucky was stationed in beautiful McGuire AFB, New Jersey, which makes the winner of my contest...

THE KID! Who guessed Times Square, NY, NY.

Had one other guess of New York, but that BOTL didnt indicate WHERE in NY. Thanks to all who entered and for all the congrats, and here's to the next 2,000 posts!

Kid, please PM me your addy so I can get your winnings out to you. :-)

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    The Kid made the first post of the contest and nailed it!! Nice work Kid!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    The Kid's gonna need a cab soon! lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The Sniper:
    When Y2K came around my happy-go-lucky was stationed in beautiful McGuire AFB, New Jersey

You were there and didn't play golf and have lobster?!

In all seriousness, congrats on hitting 2000 and congrats to The Kid!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    >>>My Reaction
    Thank You Sniper, and Thanks for your service, I'll be sending you a pm shortly, congrats on the 2k.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Congrats on 2000!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Congrats to The Kid and The Sniper.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    BigT06:
    Very true! Glen don't mess around, congrats Kid. Although start sandbagging now.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Congrats on 2K!
    Thanks for the well wishes everyone, here's to the next 2K spent together! :-)

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    Very true! Glen don't mess around, congrats Kid. Although start sandbagging now.
    More Like a new house!!
    Elijah, I took your advice and had reinforced the whole place, plywood over the windows, Sandbags all round the perimeter. All the neighbors were really in disbelief, Some of them made cracks about my behaviour, It was kinda like that scene from the movie close encounters when dreyfus started building in his yard, anyway f em. At night I couldnt stop lookin out the window slit, so I installed motion sensors, close circuit camera system, flood lights, even razor wire with an electric gate.. Well "The Sniper" must have some friends at NSA, OSI ,ESC and a few other three letter orgs, Cause when I woke up this morning and went to my kitchen there was a pkg sittin next to my ashtray with a nub still burning.. I slowly backed away and then checked all my doors, windows and no sign of entry, I reviewed my camera footage and nothing. I came back to the kitchen and I jumped out of my skin, cause at that exact moment my toaster popped up two english muffins with words burned into them that said "boom your toast" then the bomb exploded, Damn the whole house is a total loss ,but f it, cause I got some really nice smokes . Heres what I got hit with,,
    warning: not for the squeemish
    PhotobucketDude I am beside myself right now,,not to mention I wont ever be able to walk down the bread aisle again ...Thank You!!!!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    BigT06:
    More Like a new house!!
    Elijah, I took your advice and had reinforced the whole place, plywood over the windows, Sandbags all round the perimeter. All the neighbors were really in disbelief, Some of them made cracks about my behaviour, It was kinda like that scene from the movie close encounters when dreyfus started building in his yard, anyway f em. At night I couldnt stop lookin out the window slit, so I installed motion sensors, close circuit camera system, flood lights, even razor wire with an electric gate.. Well "The Sniper" must have some friends at NSA, OSI ,ESC and a few other three letter orgs, Cause when I woke up this morning and went to my kitchen there was a pkg sittin next to my ashtray with a nub still burning.. I slowly backed away and then checked all my doors, windows and no sign of entry, I reviewed my camera footage and nothing. I came back to the kitchen and I jumped out of my skin, cause at that exact moment my toaster popped up two english muffins with words burned into them that said "boom your toast" then the bomb exploded, Damn the whole house is a total loss ,but f it, cause I got some really nice smokes . Heres what I got hit with,,
    warning: not for the squeemish
    PhotobucketDude I am beside myself right now,,not to mention I wont ever be able to walk down the bread aisle again ...Thank You!!!!

Glad to hear you took the advice but not sure anything could have fully prepped you for that. Glen done layed it down!