Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Man I LOVE Christmas!!!

2»

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Robby, you must be on the naughty list. Santa Mike didn't give you anything for Christmas.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    MTuccelli:
    Well I can say for certain this is the last one for the year and it is my first using UPS 1z054V9R0337xxxxxx don't try to check this number cause it is a fake one to throw any of you package checkers off..

Until next year MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well Mike. You have gone from "hitman" to... well...HITMAN! Great job of spreading the love around the forums. You might, and I'm just saying, you might want to put Rudolph on high alert, and have Donner watch the back gate. Blitzin'? Sorry DEWD, he's toast.

Mike, thanks for being such a fine example of a true BOTL. Well done sir.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Marker:
    Robby, you must be on the naughty list. Santa Mike didn't give you anything for Christmas.
    yeah... I think I say *** too much to be on the good list... and Mike has hooked me up more times than I can count...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Marker:
    Tsk tsk tsk...NO SOUP FO U!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    laker1963:
    MTuccelli:
    Well I can say for certain this is the last one for the year and it is my first using UPS 1z054V9R0337xxxxxx don't try to check this number cause it is a fake one to throw any of you package checkers off..

Until next year MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you as well Mike. You have gone from "hitman" to... well...HITMAN! Great job of spreading the love around the forums. You might, and I'm just saying, you might want to put Rudolph on high alert, and have Donner watch the back gate. Blitzin'? Sorry DEWD, he's toast.

Mike, thanks for being such a fine example of a true BOTL. Well done sir.
    You better not do anything to those reindeer or you will break the hearts of every little boy and girl everywhere lol. I thank you for the kind words but I do what I do because I just gotta be me!. Just a heads up this year I might of slacked up when it came to my northern brothers and sisters....so I fixed that I got me a forward shipper for next year

Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    I love the Soup Nazi....funny guy.

MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

Want some ramen?
    robbyras:
    Marker:
    yeah... I think I say *** too much to be on the good list... and Mike has hooked me up more times than I can count...
    If you are on a naughty list it certainly isn't mine, but you have just given me a great idea for next year when it comes to a brother or sister that has been naughty here on the boards

Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

Want some ramen?
    No thank you I got plenty of that on hand....old habits never die. lol

MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

Want some ramen?

All right, you let me know when the supply gets low, I don't want you going hungry this holiday season... ;)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:

Want some ramen?

All right, you let me know when the supply gets low, I don't want you going hungry this holiday season... ;)
    Thanks but no chance of that happening....I packed it on all summer like a bear. I actually could stand losing a few pounds.

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Thanks but no chance of that happening....I packed it on all summer like a bear. I actually could stand losing a few pounds.

He already shed a few wives. Smart man.
    Marker:
    MTuccelli:
    Shaun.Harrison87:

He already shed a few wives. Smart man.
    ROFLMAO....best 380 lbs I ever lost....an expensive weight loss program but well worth it.

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    So, about 5 days ago, I received a 911 call from the hospital saying my wife had been admitted to the hospital. Today she was released and I was finally able to find out what the heck had happened. She still won't talk about it however she pointed it out to me.

Mike you are too kind. I really like the gift. It is hanging proudly in my office.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    So, about 5 days ago, I received a 911 call from the hospital saying my wife had been admitted to the hospital. Today she was released and I was finally able to find out what the heck had happened. She still won't talk about it however she pointed it out to me.

Mike you are too kind. I really like the gift. It is hanging proudly in my office.