Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Double pregnancies. AKA the bouncing bomb. The ball is once again bouncing. :-)

RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
Once again I have impending additions to my impressive list of grand children. I just found out that my two oldest daughters, Sandy and Candy, are both expecting. I actually found out on the same day and at the same time. Now something like this deserves something I've never done. So for this special occasion I plan to start A bouncing bomb. It's really simple. I will put six to eight great cigars in A wooden box. In the box will be enough money to return the empty box to me. Why? Because I want every one who receives the box to sign it. This will be A true bomb in the sense that at any time the person in possession of it can choose to keep the cigars and stop there or they can then send it to anyone they choose. There's no restrictions on who can receive the box, new-be or veteran. It's up to who the box is sent to. If any one decides to stop the game, no hard feelings, just sign the box and send it my way. However I would like to see how many signatures I can get. Lets have fun with this one. Anyone interested?

Comments