Home Non Cigar Related

Sitting in the waiting room.

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
Waiting to see the Doc, find out if I'm gonna need surgery. Got me an abdominal hernia.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Best of luck, brother. Hope everything works out for the best. I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    hoping ya get to forgo the surgery.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Ouch that sucks. Hope it all works out for ya
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Wow man hope everything turns out ok.

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Good luck. I know that's painful!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Rhamlin:
    Waiting to see the Doc, find out if I'm gonna need surgery. Got me an abdominal hernia.
    That sucks. Look on the bright side, at least it's not an inguinal (as in the intestine protrudes into groin) hernia. For most general surgeons, hernia repair is their bread and butter surgery as they do 100+ a year.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I had abdominal hernia surgery two years ago. I hope you don't have to have that, but even if you do, it's not the worst thing in the world. Just make sure to get your pain medication before you have the surgery, so it's there when you get home.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Dude, that is not fun. Wish the best for you; I know I hate having to go to the dr.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Hernias suck. I feel for you. Hope the surgery can wait A while.
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Sorry to hear that brother, I feel your pain....have had intestinal problems for over 10 years and the doctors can't figure out what the problem is!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Best wishes brother .
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    No such luck. Scheduled for May 8th, at least it's in and out be down for a couple weeks. Bit noones said anything about not bieng able to enjoy a cigar so that's a plus. It's an umbilical hernia. So unless I develop an infection everything should be cool. Fingers crossed.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Well, best wishes for a speedy recovery, my friend. You should be able to do this without even breaking a sweat, as they say.
    That's my plan. I hate to sweat.
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    I had hernia surgery in high school... the pain sucked, but the nurses were hot and the drugs were strong.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Rhamlin:
    No such luck. Scheduled for May 8th, at least it's in and out be down for a couple weeks. Bit noones said anything about not bieng able to enjoy a cigar so that's a plus. It's an umbilical hernia. So unless I develop an infection everything should be cool. Fingers crossed.

That's the best news you could get in A bad situation. I have two hernias and mine are A bit south of there. Yep. Down there. Not trying to steal your thunder, just letting you know it could be worse. Hope you have A speedy recovery.
    RBeckom:
    Rhamlin:

That's the best news you could get in A bad situation. I have two hernias and mine are A bit south of there. Yep. Down there. Not trying to steal your thunder, just letting you know it could be worse. Hope you have A speedy recovery.
    Ouch!