Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good To Know The Right People

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Thanks Ricky, always come through in the clutch. That's all that needs to be said.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Good looking hit. Enjoy!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Very nice !!! Hope I can get back to Vegas one day.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Nicely done Ricky. Can't wait to be smoking there this Saturday. All the pics and talk of vegas isn't helping make the time go by faster til I get there. What a generous gift.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    dennisking:
    Nicely done Ricky. Can't wait to be smoking there this Saturday. All the pics and talk of vegas isn't helping make the time go by faster til I get there. What a generous gift.
    You going to Casa Fuente this weekend? Lucky. I've never been to Vegas!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    SWEET! Amazing hit!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very nice set of smokes there!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nicely done!!! Enjoy those sticks Rick, and great job Ricky!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Awesome hit, Ricky:-) :-) :-)
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Excellent hit on a well deserving bork!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Well It wasn't really a hit as much as a trade. He got lucky and sent me a pm the night b4 my last day and I was just happening to be going down that way one last time. Hope you enjoy them Rick the one I had was tasty.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Rhamlin:
    Well It wasn't really a hit as much as a trade. He got lucky and sent me a pm the night b4 my last day and I was just happening to be going down that way one last time. Hope you enjoy them Rick the one I had was tasty.
    Its always nice to see RCY be somebody's b!tch every now and then. lol. Nice job, Ricky.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Rhamlin:

Hence the title, caught you at the right time. Thanks again Ricky.

greg2648:
    Rhamlin:

Its always nice to see RCY be somebody's b!tch every now and then. lol. Nice job, Ricky.

Wow, gave you a little praise on the hit on my brother BigT. Enjoy the laugh young padawan, we will see who laughs last.......

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Got your end Rick. You've no idea how much I've been lusting after one of those Padrons. It'll make a great birthday stick come next March. Thanks brother.image
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Enjoy, thanks for helping me out at the last minute Ricky. You did not have too, but you did. Hope these are satisfying enough for you. By the way, smoke them Ricky. I have no problem sending you another of any of those....