Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got an unexpected bomb today from...

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
Work. Got notified today that come August 31st i will no longer have a job. So what do i with the "day off" ... DC 03112550000304876490 And 03112550000304876506 Enjoy`em fellow noobs :)

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Damn, Steve. That blows buddy. Hope everything works out for the best and you find something soon.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Hey brotha that sucks , BUT at least you got a good long notice beforehand !
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    gmill880:
    This... I got none lol, good thing we got plenty of sticks to get us through. Sorry to hear brother, hope a new one finds you soon.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    True.. i have a month to decide to take the furlough or relocate and potentially take a 25% hit in salary. So ill probably take the furlough and travel for a year. Who knows. Just wasnt expected.
    catfishbluezz:
    gmill880:
    This... I got none lol, good thing we got plenty of sticks to get us through. Sorry to hear brother, hope a new one finds you soon.
    Haha very true! Think i have 400ish should last a year or so.
  • MESKCMESKC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Sucks to hear that. I dodged a layoff a few months ago, but think there may be more to come.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bigfnsteve:
    Work. Got notified today that come August 31st i will no longer have a job. So what do i with the "day off" ... DC 03112550000304876490 And 03112550000304876506 Enjoy`em fellow noobs :)
    Steve check your phone, text to you brother.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Sucks to hear that dude. Something better will come up.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Very shitty deal indeed brother. Hopefully something better comes along and it all works out. If you need anything please ask!
    Thanks guys... i do appreciate the caring and kind words.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    I got laid off in February and am in my 3rd week at my new gig. Its really a great thing that you have this much time, all I can say is: Get out there right away! Really easy to put it off, but the more you interview the better and a lot of finding a great job is all about timing.

Smoking this Fine and Rare right now wishing the best for you, man.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Sorry to hear about the job loss, dude. Hopefully you'll find something bigger and better very soon.

And on the + side, at least you got enough cigars to hold you over!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Totally Sucks Dude, Wishing you the best of Luck!!! Perhaps some cheering up is in order............
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Sorry to hear man. I've been there. Seems like you got a good plan though.
    You guys are awesome. Thanks for the support and words of encouragement.. it has really helped my outlook
    bigfnsteve:
    You guys are awesome. Thanks for the support and words of encouragement.. it has really helped my outlook
    Two interviews tomorrow bro, always a new day. And that day will include....THE DAMN 45TH PADRONS I WAS GOING TO ORDER THE DAY I GOT FIRED! Good luck brother, now it is trading time.
    Dude i was like f-it mightbemy last order for awhile... ordered a box of osok and a fiver of namabukis. Goin outin style ;) And good luck tomorrow ! Show`em whats up
    bigfnsteve:
    Dude i was like f-it mightbemy last order for awhile... ordered a box of osok and a fiver of namabukis. Goin outin style ;) And good luck tomorrow ! Show`em whats up
    Nice smokes dude...I grabbed the Johhny O's as my last order...now it is all trades. I have an OSOK on the way, totally stoked. I had one of the LTD Conjura and now i am intersted in the brand. I was not blown away for my flavor profile, but the smoke was unreal. Well worth the $$$ in my opinion.