Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Another Knife Giveaway

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
I received an email from my daughter just a few minutes ago with URGENT in the subject line. So I figured Oh crap her mother killed her father inlaw and she wants me to bail out my ex. Instead I have a picture file and the follow words

The site has been kickin butt this last couple of weeks and I want to do another give away for your friends on the Cigar.com forum but this time please do something different then pulling names out of a hat. I am still picking up pieces of paper with names on them from Lilli scattering them all over the place. So it is up to you to pick a winner, I don't care how you do it just get it done.

Now brothers let me tell you there is only one person in my life that would get away with tell me to "get it done" and that is my momma. I almost picked up the phone to call me kid and read her the riot act until my eyes fell on the end of the email and I read "Love You Daddy". So what is a dad to do but Get It Done

If you want a chance at winning this knife just pick a number between 1 and 500. The winner will be the brother or sister that either nails it or comes closest without going over and is open to all here. I am going to use a random number generator to pick the winner.

The knife being given away is made by Ocoee River and is a pretty cool knife. Here are the specs:

Brand: Ocoee River Cutlery
Handle Material: Composite
Stainless Steel Blade
Nickel Silver Pins And Liner
Easy-Grip Handle
Nylon Sheath

I almost forgot only one guess per person and I will close this out on Wednsday or 5/16/2012 at midnight PST and will announce the winner on the following day.

Good Luck

Comments