Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Played With Myself!!!!

2»

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jeep edson:
    if i see a box on my step you are in for a world of hurt my friend. :)
    Two things. One: You're a noob, so my money is on Mike sending you a little welcome package. Two: Threats will get you no where. The man that sends out 12 packages because it was Tuesday doesn't know what hurt is.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    jeep edson:
    Two things. One: You're a noob, so my money is on Mike sending you a little welcome package. Two: Threats will get you no where. The man that sends out 12 packages because it was Tuesday doesn't know what hurt is.
    three. Mike shoots golf balls out of his bunhole
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jeep edson:
    maybe i should bomb him with some hemroid pillows then
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jeep edson:
    True dat.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    being a newb without much to offer i figured it was like jail and i should walk up to the baddest man and just hit him hoping to not be someones ***. but i have a feeling i am going to be someones ***. haha
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    bigfnsteve:
    Mike your my idol
    +1
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jeep edson:
    If there is... I hope its a blonde
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jeep edson:
    being a newb without much to offer i figured it was like jail and i should walk up to the baddest man and just hit him hoping to not be someones ***. but i have a feeling i am going to be someones ***. haha
    Hit Greg he likes it or bandyt09, they love it!! btw how can Greg hibernate in thishot a$$ weather??:-)
    MVW67:
    jeep edson:
    Hit Greg he likes it or bandyt09, they love it!! btw how can Greg hibernate in thishot a$$ weather??:-)
    He has a plethora of icey cold coca colas. Derh
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Chuck Noris was once a member of the Cigar.com forums. He was bombed by Mike and hasn't been seen since.
    Vision:
    Amazing Yan from Oceans 11 was once a member of the Cigar.com forums. He was bombed by Mike and hasn't been seen since.