Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 post simple pass, pass updated list/starting lineup ...

1235»

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Its on its way today, sorry for the delay guys. I'll post the dc tonight.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks Smokindaddy. I mean hahaaaaaaa, you fell for my trickery. I lured you back in the forums. Hope you stay Jason ... and thanks for being part of my pass.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    How did I miss this pass????????
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Smokindaddy:

word....if i get it tomorrow or saturday i will try to also get it back out saturday.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Too much time in the water. Well if the Michigan Militia doesn't mind one more stop before them, then I'm sure He Thinks He's Nick can send it to you next Lee.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    DC# 0312 1430 0001 9232 2894
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Too much time in the water. Well if the Michigan Militia doesn't mind one more stop before them, then I'm sure He Thinks He's Nick can send it to you next Lee.
    Sounds fine to me...
    Trident:
    danielzreyes:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Sounds fine to me...
    Ok X that plan. Nick you are, pls proceed to send to Trident.
    i'll look forward to it, wherever it comes from
    Got it from the PO about 30 mins ago, its already repacked and I should have it back at the PO in an hour or two. On the left are my takes and puts. After I took this pic i decided to also take the Siglo maduro and add a Tat black lancero. I hope this appeases the daniel-son.

I heart you Mr. Nick you think you are.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nicely done Nick! Hey Daniel, are there any particular sticks that you really hope are still there after the Michigan stop? I would hate to snag something that you are really looking forward to.
    SleevePlz:
    Nicely done Nick! Hey Daniel, are there any particular sticks that you really hope are still there after the Michigan stop? I would hate to snag something that you are really looking forward to.
    Hands off all the lanceros. Haha! J/K. Tony, feel free to pick and choose what ever. That also goes for the others in the Michigan Militia as well. I'm just gonna burn what ever comes back to me anyways. ......................... (insert rimshot here)
    It's in the mail, on the way to trident. He has the DC# already.
    Got it today, and working out a time when tony and I can get together and smoke through the whole thing and tell you how good each stick was, especially those lanceros you wanted...but on a serious note, we will get together, load this box up and send it to you soon!
    Trident:
    Got it today, and working out a time when tony and I can get together and smoke through the whole thing and tell you how good each stick was, especially those lanceros you wanted...but on a serious note, we will get together, load this box up and send it to you soon!
    You doo your doo doo that you doo so well.
    Alright, Daniel, I have the pass. IONTC is stopping by tomorrow to participate in it as well. So this should be in the mail on Tuesday heading back to you. Regrettably, there are no lanceros in the pass as it arrives to me. I'll try to fix that for you! There also seems to still be 2 original cigars in there that you sent out. I'll take those as well to ensure that everything that is coming back to you is different.
    SleevePlz:
    Alright, Daniel, I have the pass. IONTC is stopping by tomorrow to participate in it as well. So this should be in the mail on Tuesday heading back to you. Regrettably, there are no lanceros in the pass as it arrives to me. I'll try to fix that for you! There also seems to still be 2 original cigars in there that you sent out. I'll take those as well to ensure that everything that is coming back to you is different.
    Wow Tony. You don't/didn't have to but I very much appreciate you going out of your way to do these things for me.
    Alright Daniel, takes on the left, puts on the right. If you get me your address, I'll have this heading back to you tomorrow. IMAG0313
    SleevePlz:
    Alright Daniel, takes on the left, puts on the right. If you get me your address, I'll have this heading back to you tomorrow. IMAG0313
    WTF Tony!........ sending PM now.
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    WTF Tony!........ sending PM now.
    My bad. I forgot about your love of nubs. I'll put that one back in there.
    On the way home. DC#03121430000118459697
    My pass finally made its way home today and umm yeah...... WTF is this?!?!?! Lol. I would like to thank everyone who participated. Now thanks to you guys I definitely need to invest in another humi.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    danielzreyes:
    My pass finally made its way home today and umm yeah...... WTF is this?!?!?! Lol. I would like to thank everyone who participated. Now thanks to you guys I definitely need to invest in another humi.
    Nice Daniel!! That will keep you busy until the weekend! Lol
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Ok I got this in the mail today from Kingj WHOS NEXT... I need an addy...lol
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Medic45:
    Ok I got this in the mail today from Kingj WHOS NEXT... I need an addy...lol
    I think you have this in the wrong pass brother, it should be the choose your own adventure pass
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    danielzreyes:
    Bro..where are the doo doo sticks?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    yeah wrong 1 my bad guys]