Home Non Cigar Related

OSU vs. Michigan

2»

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Hmm..was it not a few years ago that a team wenty undefeated and did not make it in the Championship game because there were three no loss teams? Regardless, I feel your pain.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Like i Said What Championship Game...it has never been fair, and I dont rememeber 3 undefeated teams..
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    12-0 for the Buckeye Nation!!! Now let the hating ensue.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Kudos to OSU!. Urban Meyer is a very good ball coach and will bring OSU a championship within 4 years. Then, he'll wear out his welcome. Too bad they won't have the opportunity to lose to an SEC team in the BCS Championship game this year.
    marineatbn03:
    12-0 for the Buckeye Nation!!! Now let the hating ensue.
    Hating? It's enough for most people that OSU is crying about not being the the BCS Championship game ;) Congrats on beating Michigan.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Like i Said What Championship Game...it has never been fair, and I dont rememeber 3 undefeated teams..
    2005 Auburn team.USC and Oklahoma played for the national title in the Orange Bowl
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Congrats to the buckeyes on the win today , it was a great game I know I was there no contraversey at all won fair, but that does not excuse there sanctions and thd stuff they have done. If not punished for the stuff they have done, what are we telling the rest of the NCAA schools or our future scolar athletes and students . Pay your dues And win next year .
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Rain:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    2005 Auburn team.USC and Oklahoma played for the national title in the Orange Bowl
    Interesting. There was another undefeated team that year (2004-5 season), Utah... and even though they were a non-BCS team, they were invited to play in a bcs bowl game and won. Utah's head coach... Urban Meyer
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 140
    Glock1975:
    Congrats to the buckeyes on the win today , it was a great game I know I was there no contraversey at all won fair, but that does not excuse there sanctions and thd stuff they have done. If not punished for the stuff they have done, what are we telling the rest of the NCAA schools or our future scolar athletes and students . Pay your dues And win next year .
    It was a great game, both of the teams played hard and the rivalry IMO is back to what it use to be. Next year it would be great to see both teams play each other twice.