Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone want my GH Vintage 2002 Cojoros?

raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
Bought a mazo of the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 Corojo Robustos on impulse and it's just not my thing. Would like to trade 18 of them (saving one more for one last try) for stuff on my bio that I either like or want to try. Willing to to 2 of mine for 1 of your better brands. (Hint: I'm a sucker for My Fathers, JoyDN Antonos, and Liga Pravadas)

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    Bumpin' this in case anyone didn't see it and because I'm willing to toss in a My Father Flor de las Antillas Robusto into a trade to sweeten a pot if you take some of these GH 2002s off my hands. Something like 4 GHs and a Flor for anything on my likes or wishes to try list. I'm not sure if I'm on the good traders list, but I have completed two trades with members here recently.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    Bumpin' this because hey look GH Vintage 2002 was voted one of the best value cigars by c.com, so what the hell do I know about what's good? Nothin'. Then again, I think that Flor De Las Antilles is overrated as well. See? I have no taste whatsoever, but if you like these GHs, or just want to see what the fuss is all about, I'd like to get rid of them to make more room in my overstuffed humidor. Willing to 2 o' mine for 1 good 'un of yours--hell, 3 of mine for one of yours if it's the good stuff. Or, I'll stick a couple of these with some other better stuff into a 5 for 5 or something trade. Whatever. Help me unload this inventory, puhleeze!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487