Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Left Me Flabbergasted

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I set a trade up with Hardcz. Little did I know what I had gotten myself into. Right after that, the usual starts to happen at a fast pace. A bunch of back and fourth through PM'sl and I'm saying to myself. What has this guy so fired up. Nevertheless, I said to myself. I guess I have to make an example of the new guy. Boy o boy did I make a mistake. Sad part is, I put my foot in my mouth by talking trash to a seasoned vet. Words can't describe the feelings I have right now. I'm going to send his package out tomorrow and no matter what. It won't compare. The generosity that was shown in Dan's package is out of this world. I honestly think the guy thought we was still doing Secret Santa or something. Because that's how I feel right now, it's Christmas all over again. On a blind five he sends me some of his aged cigars. Some I didn't know exist or never thought I would smoke. On top of that, he decides to make sure I know how far his generosity goes. By sending a bottle of Zaya 12 years aged rum with it. Wow!

The killer thing to this is. I PM the guy and say WTWhat are you trying to prove brother. There's no way I can repay him for giving me some of his prized aged cigars. He humbles me by telling me, he just want to be friends and enjoy the cigars. I swear its something in the water in Michigan. Thank you Dan, you were already a BOTL to me and now a friend.

Look at this:

Comments