Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WEEKEND CONTEST (1) --- a little music trivia

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
Alright folks, it's contest time ....

To be eligible to win a 5-pack of cigars, all you have to do is send me a PM with the answers to the "music trivia" questions below.
No other entry requirements --- anyone can play.

There will be 3 winners total for this contest* --- the 3 people who answer the most questions correctly will win. In the event of a tie, whoever responded first will win.

The contest ends this Sunday night at midnight, so PM me your answer before then!

Lastly, since there will be multiple winners, please do not post your answers in this thread.
Instead, please leave a reply here saying that you messaged me, in case there's a tie and any discrepancies about who "answered first."
If anyone answers all four questions correctly, I will post it here.

1)
Q: what band used to travel with more than 50 roadies which included a karate instructor, doctor, and someone who's sole job was to clean and transport a Persian rug?

2)
Q: In 1990, this famous musician visited a record store but was suspected of being a shoplifter since the manager (a fellow forum BOTL) didn't know who the musician was. Name the musician.

(EDIT: Since I assume this question will be hard to answer, if you guess wrong on the first try --- I will let you know and you can re-guess for this question only.)

3)
Q: In this 1977 concert at Anaheim stadium, which band was said to have "stolen the show" of at least 5 bands?

4)
Q: What famous rocker is also an avid golfer? (He plays with a 2 handicap)

( *In order to "spread the love" --- if you're the "noob" winner of the "noobs only music trivia contest", you can not win this contest too and get 2 5-packs. Sorry)

Comments