Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2013 East Coast/West Coast Gang War -- The War Has Ended!!!!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Here's the view from my back deck!

Oh wow, I'll get pics up tonight but this thing was epic! Kevin, Thank you tons bud! This was a crushing blow to the East. I mean, I don't even have the time during work to lay ALL these out to get a pic.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    A great target to get destroyed here. 1 by 1 the East targets are getting blown up. Pretty soon when I cross the Mississippi river there wont be anything left to the East.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Yep, this isn't how the West was won son, it's how the East was lost, lol....
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    That's what happens when you mess with the folks who invented the B-17, B-24, B-29, B-52, B-1B, B-2....Seriously, why DID y'all start this? ;)
    Ok, here we go!!!!! I have barely caught my breath and the ringing in my ears has lessened some....huh? What did you say? Here is the destruction that fell upon me today!!!

Kevin, this was an amazing hit to the East Coast, BUT.....it has sparked a fire that had been idle in me for some time. My target will pay for your generosity as well as multiple others!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Thank you for the awesome mug, we rednecks love drinking out of a mason jar. AND, the boveda packs could not have come at a better time!!!!!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice! Doc enjoy them man you deserve it! But I have a feeling the west will be getting hit hard soon!!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Perkinke doesn't seem to play fair. What horror he has imposed on Dr. Matt. I suspect retribution is in order. I think if this keeps up, the east just may be removed from maps. The horror.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Matt, you just got blasted.
    Good lord Kevin. Way to show the doc how the west sides rolls and eats Easties for breakfast. Enjoy Doc "Needs a" Holiday!!!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Kevin, WTF mate? This is a simple gang war, not nuclear war. Well done.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Fanfrickntabulous!!! That Emerald just sticks out begging to be caressed,, slowly ,softly,, errrr, I digress,, Amazing Hit!!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Jeez did he send a humidor with it too?
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Just the way we roll on the west siiiiide. Where you at now leasties? ;)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    ahem.... ahem... Mmmhmmmm ... WTF IS THIS SH***T?!?!
    perkinke:
    Kevin, your hit left me speechless, but like I said, I am using the power generated from your hit to fuel my wrath! The East will be here for a long long time! Last I can recall, the West Coast is close to falling off the continent! I'm just gonna speed up the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Oh my. Who is this Kevin dude?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Amazing hit Kevin!! You got to hand it the NW guys on here...we kick some hardcore booty! Enjoy Matty!
    mmccartneydc:
    perkinke:
    Kevin, your hit left me speechless, but like I said, I am using the power generated from your hit to fuel my wrath! The East will be here for a long long time! Last I can recall, the West Coast is close to falling off the continent! I'm just gonna speed up the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    pretty telling that our hits inspire your hits, lol. Enjoy Doc. You've got some smoking to do.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    The good doctor is going to need his back adjusted after taking such a hit.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    You did the Wild West proud brother..........
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Wow Kevin. Very nice!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Super bummed I came back too late for this... This is a fun game! Reading through the carnage though and there's been some very nice hits!
    BigT06:
    Super bummed I came back too late for this... This is a fun game! Reading through the carnage though and there's been some very nice hits!
    I think the west still needs a few players if you be a huge traitor to your east coast brothers and be on the loosing team. You'd also have to give that addy up to sleeveplz (Mr. Bus #2)
    ddubridge:
    BigT06:
    I think the west still needs a few players if you be a huge traitor to your east coast brothers and be on the loosing team. You'd also have to give that addy up to sleeveplz (Mr. Bus #2)
    I really can't give an addy yet because I truly don't have a permanent place of residence right now. lol... Plus, I couldn't turn coat like that...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:
    ddubridge:
    BigT06:
    I really can't give an addy yet because I truly don't have a permanent place of residence right now. lol... Plus, I couldn't turn coat like that...
    Todd is an eastie. Always will be. Not because I don't like him. Just demographics.
    Marker:
    BigT06:
    ddubridge:
    BigT06:
    Todd is an eastie. Always will be. Not because I don't like him. Just demographics.
    True story Jaime.
    Marker:
    BigT06:
    ddubridge:
    BigT06:
    Well...it was worth a try. lol.