Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

1111112113114115117»

Comments

• CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Two cans of Fosters. A great beer for a great price!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Went and hung out with FTG Brett yesterday and had some whiskey while we shot the sh1t, I had a pour of Knob Creek Single Barrel and I shared some of the Monkey Shoulder that Scott sent me and Brett fell in love with it like I did, thanks Scott! Also had a pour of some Eagle Rare that Brett had left still from the bottle I gave him for his Bday last year. Overall a great time :)

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    I'm too lazy to take a picture but I am going with a Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter. Very good pairing with the Montecristo Edmundo.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Yeah I'm with Brad too lazy for a pic. Sixth Glass quadruple ale from Blvd. Brewery paired with the SOA Black Crown Brad gave me. Insanely smooth for a 10.5% abv.
    90+ Irishman:
    Went and hung out with FTG Brett yesterday and had some whiskey while we shot the sh1t, I had a pour of Knob Creek Single Barrel and I shared some of the Monkey Shoulder that Scott sent me and Brett fell in love with it like I did, thanks Scott! Also had a pour of some Eagle Rare that Brett had left still from the bottle I gave him for his Bday last year. Overall a great time :)

glad you both enjoyed bro!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Beer, lots and lots of beer. Blowing up my Untappd account..........
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    bandyt09:
    So is that 2 cans of Coors light or what? Just kidding Todd. What did you drink tonight?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:
    So is that 2 cans of Coors light or what? Just kidding Todd. What did you drink tonight?
    Maybe 3 or 1 Budweiser.............................lol

Think I started with a Slow Ride from New Belgium, then a Rampant from New Belgium, then a Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier, then a Hofbrau Hefe and then I stopped keeping track, I don't know why, lol

Apparently I made a NCAA bet that I won too......
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:

Think I started with a Slow Ride from New Belgium, then a Rampant from New Belgium, then a Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier, then a Hofbrau Hefe and then I stopped keeping track, I don't know why, lol

With someone that has 7 posts. Let's see if they pay up.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Eulogy:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:

Sounds like a good night, Todd. Smart choice going with Izzo last night. I have no doubt that the new guy will pay up. We all had 7 posts at one point in time :)
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    SleevePlz:
    Eulogy:
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:

Sounds like a good night, Todd. Smart choice going with Izzo last night. I have no doubt that the new guy will pay up. We all had 7 posts at one point in time :)
    Seems like he may be good for it. Guess it's just the pessimist in me.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    johnny five's recipe for an awful hangover:

follow in this order & do not skip any ingredients:

woodford old fashioned's (x2)
    beer (x2-ish)
    shots (x >1)
    beer (x?)

this recipe is best served for a friend's birthday celebration & night out on the town
    guaranteed to knock you on your a$$ and make you feel like hell the entire next day.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Old Weller Antique