Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Flying Below The Radar

ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
Soo...

Thought I was doing a pretty good job of it. Besides an occasional hit from Bigshizza. Not a big deal as nobody escapes the wrath of Jim, especially me. Other then that I had thought I was doing a pretty good job. Taking notes from some of the weathered vets, I was flying below the radar. Making an occasional hit but for the most part saving up for a list of people to hit all at once and then go hide in a hole for a while. I dont post in LeftOvers threads, try not to tangle with some real A-holes when it comes to bombing, lurking in the shadows as much as possible.

Well that brings us to today...or I guess last friday. Twisted posts a picture of what could be my address, all I can see is 9505. After googling every zip code that ends in 9505, I was sure I was doomed.
Back to today. Having a horrible day at work and wishing it could end as soon as possible, I finally get home and a nice package is sitting on the counter waiting. I open and find some awesome sticks waiting for me.

Great stuff Vance. You really know how turn around a bad f'n day. I will say because you were aready on the list you have shot yourself to the top and it wont be long my friend. Paybacks a *** and because being Mr. in the shadows doesnt seem to be working, I be out to send a return fire.

Thanks again bud!

P.S. You'll have to fill me in on the #59 and JC. Please PM me with the details of each.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Bomb? Check. Ddub smacked? Check.I condone this hit and say good job, good sir.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Pm out hope I answered your questions.hope you enjoy them!!wanted to thank you for all you been doin around here.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    twistedstem:
    Pm out hope I answered your questions.hope you enjoy them!!wanted to thank you for all you been doin around here.
    I know you live in Jacksonville, FL. I see that from the second return addy you sent me. Now...thats not what we use the bio for Vance. I guess I need to maybe take a page out of the Vance book of staying out of the line of fire. Could use his bookmark to mark the page.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Two good brothers beating up on each other! Well done Vance! Well deserved Drew.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I've only been on the forum for a few months but I've learned this:
    Say you don't want to get bombed, you get bombed,
    Suggest someone else gets bombed, get bombed
    Try to "fly under the radar", get bombed.
    Asked to be bombed get bombed.
    It's seems the only way not to be bombed is to be a selfish ***, which clearly you are not ddubridge .
    Bottom line: don't complain, you must have deserved it :-)
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Echambers:
    It's seems the only way not to be bombed is to be a selfish ***, which clearly you are not ddubridge .
    Talk about being on forum for a few months, get bombed.
    No_one21:
    Echambers:
    Talk about being on forum for a few months, get bombed.
    Lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done Vance..it's good to see the beginning of Drew's Christmas joy arrive.. Just the beginning!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Hammered!
    This gets the Martel seal of approval. Well done, Vance.
    And well deserved, Drew.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I'm in the same boat brother. You package was the top one, mine the bottom. I could only read "Dr" and "442" on the bottom box...I quickly figured out that they both match up, and Vance had already sent me a bookmark. Smooth move with the book marks Vance...very smooth indeed.
    Bigshizza:
    Nicely done Vance..it's good to see the beginning of Drew's Christmas joy arrive.. Just the beginning!
    No, no, and more NO!!!
    Digging up this thread because I got utterly destroyed today. I totally fail at this low flying thing. Pics and thread references to come...you guys are going to hate to see me up top.
    Well...

Lets just get down to it. Posting here do to the overwhelming amount of a$$ whooping I took today. I got way to much lovin from Curt...
    I cant tell you how much I really apperaciate this bomb. Curt, you have been a great friend and awesome BOTL. This is way over the top and you know it. I only wish I could describe how much this means to me, but I've written it three different ways and words just wont do it. I want to thank you and your wife for the thoughts and gestures, It was like christmas for my wife unwrapping all the $hit you sent me. Unreal my friend, simply unreal.

BadDaddyRabbit!!! He could just let the Holidays go by with out putting a little hurt on Ddub.
    image Hurt he did! Awesome Selection of sticks. I thought I finally got the upper hand but you knocked me out in round one before I could even strike. This is getting Crazy already. Awesome sticks BDR and way over the top. I have always been a little fond of you Mr. Rabbit.

you'll have to update me on the unbanded. I've seen it but cant place it.

LeftOvers...
    Not one post, not one comment. I was sure I had flown under the radar with you. Amazing hit you have here. Davidoff!, HG drumsticks!, LFD, and a Shark! What year is that Limitada exactly? I know who you are, and all I have to say is you've got problems. How the h3ll did you get my addy anyway! Thank you LO, this will not be forgotten. I promise!

Vulchor. I was just trying to make a simple purchase from you my friend. You beat me up last trade and I was bound an determinded not to trade with you again, knowing I had nothing you wanted. So I pay you for 5 limitada 13' and this is what you send...
    Is this some kinda bomb run going here or did I draw the short straw. I cant even buy something without getting bombed. Thank you sir, you are unreal. Awesome additions to the package.

All I have to say is if I ever get rich, you guys are in for a world of hurt!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Dang Drew you're set up nicely for the holidays!!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Drew, that unbanded is a Plaid. Novelty wrapped. It's Nico and a fairly nice smoke under that gaudy dress. About 3 months on it. Thought you might like the holiday deco!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Merry Christmas My friend ! Hope you enjoy this portion of your Christmas Gift !
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Nice hits vance, curt, bdr, leftovers, & vulch.

Sweet selection of smokes you got there Drew...and nice goodies too.
    Awesome job fellas.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome beat down on a fantastic brother of the leaf, congrats guys on hitting a truly deserving brother and friend!! Keep the ice on yourself Andrew it ain't over yet homie ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Awesome beat down on a fantastic brother of the leaf, congrats guys on hitting a truly deserving brother and friend!! Keep the ice on yourself Andrew it ain't over yet homie ;)
    I know.

I was hoping one of those was yours. I at least knew that was coming.
    Must I keep digging this thread up.

Asking Hilk about a few cigars he picked up the other day. Must of been in a fog from all the bombing I've been taking, because I showed a little intrest in a couple. Any guess what I got today???

Oops!

It has been nothing but pure bliss talking back and forth with you since you joined the forum. So glad you found us and blessed us with an all around awesome guy! Thank you so much for thinking of me.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome awesome job Jeff, LOVE seeing Drew get raked over the coals every chance I get to witness it :)
    I'm starting to thing this is some kinda organized hit. They just keep coming. Today was this wonderful package from Chuck N. Man oh man what a nice little bunch of sticks you have here.

Awesome job Chuck! Not sure how I landed on your radar, but I'll add you to the ever growing list. Thanks!

P.S. Somebody give up who framed me!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Very nice hit, Chuck. Man Drew, I almost feel sorry for shipping out that package to you today. I'll just be throwing salt on the wound.
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice hit, Chuck. Man Drew, I almost feel sorry for shipping out that package to you today. I'll just be throwing salt on the wound.
    Still have one coming from Irish as well. Ugh!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Might need to get that radar detector checked. Seems like everyone was tracking you!
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Might need to get that radar detector checked. Seems like everyone was tracking you!
    Just need to get me a Stealth Bomber.
    So happy to see people kicking you while you are down. It brings a smile to my face.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    This coming from the guy who just got hit by like 20 people lol
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    ddubridge:
    I'm starting to thing this is some kinda organized hit. They just keep coming. Today was this wonderful package from Chuck N. Man oh man what a nice little bunch of sticks you have here.

Awesome job Chuck! Not sure how I landed on your radar, but I'll add you to the ever growing list. Thanks!

I don't think it was planned,I just had the urge,maybe it set off a chain reaction...loll
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:

I don't think it was planned,I just had the urge,maybe it set off a chain reaction...loll
    I wont lose sight of that fact. Still looking...