Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

What does Twistedstem smoke?

ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
Searching posts this morning and finding little to nothing that is helping. San Crisobal maybe?

There is a reason this is posted here. I am taking joiners as well.

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    ddubridge:
    Searching posts this morning and finding little to nothing that is helping. San Crisobal maybe?

I hear he likes dog rockets.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    WaltBasil:
    ddubridge:

I hear he likes dog rockets.
    they have to be frozen from outside. :)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    ddubridge:

Been trying to figure this out as well for a couple months.
    I wonder if he smokes (or prefers) any of the bands that are on the bookmarks....hmm will have to take a closer look at the bookmarks this weekend.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

I wonder if he smokes (or prefers) any of the bands that are on the bookmarks....hmm will have to take a closer look at the bookmarks this weekend.
    Of course! It's been in front of us all along. He probably lays awake at night thinking "DAMN GUYS... I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS WHAT I SMOKE."
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Of course! It's been in front of us all along. He probably lays awake at night thinking "DAMN GUYS... I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR YEARS WHAT I SMOKE."
    Always thought would be my way of laying low-if you don't know what I smoke imsafe right..
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Always thought would be my way of laying low-if you don't know what I smoke imsafe right..
    Nope! You just get a bunch of crap you dont want.
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

So your saying I should update my bio
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Yes, we all know you live in Jacksonville. We see it on the return address.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Yes please & thank you.
    jgibv:
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Yes please & thank you.
    ok updated my bio
    ddubridge:

hey no need to gang up on me...
    twistedstem:
    jgibv:
    twistedstem:
    ddubridge:
    twistedstem:
    WaltBasil:
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:

Yes please & thank you.
    ok updated my bio
    Looks good! lets see what I can come up with.