Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Califonia math: aka when FIVE=5+7

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
I jumped on Vinny's offer to do a "split" on the recent NUB DUB deal from The Beard. Never had a DUB before so I couldn't bring myself to get 10 of them, so this was a perfect opportunity to try a new-to-me smoke. I didn't realize what I had gotten myself into though :-)

The box arrived quickly but when I saw it I thought "hmm, this is a pretty big box for just 5 NUB DUBs."
I proceeded to open it up and the NUB DUBs were packed perfectly.

But there was another bag tucked below the DUBs, resting snugly in a bed of packing peanuts.....
Before I could check it out though, BOOM!!!! Packing peanuts everywhere, pieces of cardboard went flying, cigars whizzing past my head left and right!!!!
It was a dog-gone, high-powered munitions bomb! Vinny went loco with this one and kicked my a$$ .... check out the damage!

1) A giant MUWAT - I've enjoyed the smaller sized I've had, this 1 is huge though! The first thought that came to my mind is "it will be perfect for the golf course & 19th hole."
2) Palo Prieto - never had it but been tempted by it on the DD before. Looking forward to it.
3) Buseo - love it, can't get enough. Only had the toros though.
4) Julius Caesar - never had one but have heard great things, will save this for an occasion where I can kick back, relax and properly enjoy it.
5) Tat Red label - I don't think I've had this one before if so it's been a long time.
6) Punisher Shorty!!! YES, love the torpedos but never had this size. Even my wife made a comment "that's the spicy one isn't it?" LOL
7) Spectre, you sneaky SOB. You knew I've been thinking about this one didn't you? Looking forward to it.

So let's recap in case you weren't keeping score: not only did Vinny hook me up with the "new-to-me" 5-er of NUB DUBs. He also sent me a kick-ass bomb with 4 "new-to-me" brands: and 3 "love-the-brand, new-to-me" sizes

Vinny, thanks so much bro. I truly appreciate it. This is way awesome, it made my week.
I'm looking forward to all of the smokes, been eying a few of them for a while. Thanks for giving me a chance to try them all, I'm equally excited for every single one. Hoping my cold disappears soon and we get some warmer temps here, I can't wait to light them up.

Comments