Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Looking mighty healthy there Marty! There are plenty of good sticks in there for you to choose and build your tastes from.
    And I am really excited about trying those, almost all of them are new to me!
    That's quite the haul, brother. Nice selection and +1 to what catfish said - great variety of smokes to get you going.

And I notice how you've got some of them dated already, very smart!
    Don't make the mistake of waiting for you humidor to fill up, then decide you want to go back and date all of them - big pain in the a$$ to do it after the fact.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    boydmcgowan:
    seagarlover:
    THIS IS FOR boydmcgowan what is the name of this C"GAR in the Picture.
    In your picture?

If I had to guess, I'm going with my personal favorite, it looks like a DPG Blue to me. Could be wrong here, becuase the obvious guess would be one of the cigars I just got crushed with, but I'm sticking to my first guess on the Blue.
    I'm curious too - what cigar is it?
    Because whatever it is, that's a heck of a deal you got on it.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Looking mighty healthy there Marty! There are plenty of good sticks in there for you to choose and build your tastes from.
    Oops...my bad Doc ;) Assuming you are relatively new, what you have now is a solid collection of decent sticks to develop your palate. FYI, if you don;t like something...go back in a month, you might like it then. If you hate it...there is nothing wrong with putting it out, I still do that from time to time. Check those Rocky conny's too...and if they are green at all, let them sit for a couple months until they are not. They tend to get better with rest IMO.

Now I expect to see your face all over the what you smoking tonight thread pal...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Oops...my bad Doc ;) Assuming you are relatively new, what you have now is a solid collection of decent sticks to develop your palate. FYI, if you don;t like something...go back in a month, you might like it then. If you hate it...there is nothing wrong with putting it out, I still do that from time to time. Check those Rocky conny's too...and if they are green at all, let them sit for a couple months until they are not. They tend to get better with rest IMO.

Now I expect to see your face all over the what you smoking tonight thread pal...
    You got it pal! Going out tonight with the father in law so I will definitley have some up later!
    jgibv:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    That's quite the haul, brother. Nice selection and +1 to what catfish said - great variety of smokes to get you going.

And I notice how you've got some of them dated already, very smart!
    Don't make the mistake of waiting for you humidor to fill up, then decide you want to go back and date all of them - big pain in the a$$ to do it after the fact.
    Thanks jgibv
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Got this amazing package from catfish per a trade we worked out! Brother counts same as me! Thanks again Dustin!

This is an example of the service at Ccom... Last week, my lighter died. I found a REALLY good deal elswhere that included a Xikar and asked Andy if he could throw something together for me that was similiar. Talk about going above and beyond....Andy Rocks...and i got this today.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    catfishbluezz:
    This is an example of the service at Ccom... Last week, my lighter died. I found a REALLY good deal elswhere that included a Xikar and asked Andy if he could throw something together for me that was similiar. Talk about going above and beyond....Andy Rocks...and i got this today.
    wowza. i need to start calling up mister andy.
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    andyd@cigar.com You have no idea how killer of a deal this was bro....
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    That is good to know, I need to try and get a decent cutter...I should've seen what he would do for me with that last order. (almost all the cigars in those pics)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great great selection there Dustin! Killer lighter and cigar combo, Andy and the rest of the Ccom staff are as good as it gets in customer service, congrats!!!!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Bomb making materials from my local B&M. No pics, would hate to spoil some future fun.
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    That is good to know, I need to try and get a decent cutter...I should've seen what he would do for me with that last order. (almost all the cigars in those pics)
    I already have a cuban crafters which is great, but if you keep your eye out...I sa a Xikar combo on teh sprint that went for under $60. i might buy it anyways since the cutter goes to 64 and i love Uzi's
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    SleevePlz:
    Bomb making materials from my local B&M. No pics, would hate to spoil some future fun.

lol

well i got some johnn-o from Todd (bigt06)
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    pbchevo:
    SleevePlz:

lol

well i got some johnn-o from Todd (bigt06)
    Sadly, I got home and started assembling said bombs and realized I don't have enough humidification pillows for all the packages. Looks like I will have to go out again for those and probably grab a couple more sticks for the victims.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107

Thanks for the movie trivia sticks Green Machine. I can't wait to dive in.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got me some A Fuente Magnum R Vitola 52.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    10 JdN Celebracion
    j0z3r:
    Shoot me a PM with where, that's my favorite Fuente and I think I only have a couple left
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    Shoot me a PM with where, that's my favorite Fuente and I think I only have a couple left
    pm to you bud.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    I got my "beads" and finished up the ugliest coolerador shelving known to man! but hey, i didnt have to pay anything for the materials!
    taythegibs:
    I got my "beads" and finished up the ugliest coolerador shelving known to man! but hey, i didnt have to pay anything for the materials!
    Would love to see pictures when you get them, and how'd you get the materials?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    mmccartneydc:
    image Got these from CCOM yesterday, bought a few of their samplers

Nice little stash going on Doc....
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    look at the thread called "redoing my coolidor" i posted it in there.
    First off lets start with my mooch I got from MTuccelli...loved them all thanks brother..
    Next I had to take my oldest daughter to the Dr in Lexington so we left a little early and hit some of the local B&M's wide open. These are just the sticks I got as some of u know I am also into collecting boxes so ill start a seperate thread for those.
    They were just begging me to take them home..lol
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    Nevermind, saw them on the other thread, very nice!
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    image Got these from CCOM yesterday, bought a few of their samplers

Nice little stash going on Doc....
    Thanks Brian, trying to build up an arsenal. Right now I'd say I've got some pellets, but working on getting some 22 shells in on Monday!!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Medic45:
    First off lets start with my mooch I got from MTuccelli...loved them all thanks brother..
    Glad to see they made it safely and thanks for mooching off me so we could keep the PIF thread going.