Now we're talking. Congrats Deej.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bombay:
    deejmemixx:
    Also a job :-)
    Now we're talking. Congrats Deej.
    thx man
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    My winnings from Jim's contest! Thanks bro!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Sticks from Buffalo, for the movie pass. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    mmccartneydc:
    Nice haul! I just picked up an mj12 maduro myself. Race you to the nub! Lol. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it if you smoke it before me.
  • SchroozSchrooz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 165
    The San Lotanos, Cohibas, and MX2 are new sticks for me. Looking forward to trying them out. ALso the diesels are perfectos----wowweee!!! The Ovals were naked in transit I almost had a heart attack when I saw them. Lucky, no damage occured.
    My back yard garholder.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    More presents for myself.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    What's your favorite so far Nick..you're getting lots of good stuff..
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    all the tatuaje stuff ive tried so far. have not once been dissapointed with one of mr. pete johnsons creations.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    My wife and The Beard conspired to get me an El Diablo Humidor and a 3 pack of My Father Special Editions for my Birthday. I also got my shipment of 15 5 Vegas Triple A Lanceros. (A gift for me.)
  • gray4lines@gmail.comgray4lines@gmail.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Graciously given from Todd A, so I could have a try
    at some "hard to come by" sticks. Thank you so much! I very much appreciate it. Just wanted to share with you guys. Input on how to enjoy them would be great too! Todd already told me, just smoke em! Thanks again.

oh and my usual login was messing up (Gray4lines) and I was somehow given this one. But I couldn't wait to post, so if it disappears when I get my other login, I'll repost.

• BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    ShotgunJohn:
    My wife and The Beard conspired to get me an El Diablo Humidor and a 3 pack of My Father Special Editions for my Birthday. I also got my shipment of 15 5 Vegas Triple A Lanceros. (A gift for me.)
    First off Happy Birthday John (whatever day it is)!. Second, I have that humi right now and have to say I am not disappointed one bit with it. I recently did a count and found I have a comfortable 160 sticks in (I believe it is rated as a 300 count) I could easily get another 75/85 sticks in there with some cigar tetris going on. I know you weren't looking for an endorsement and hell with your stash you may own two/three of these bad boys, but when I see someone buy a product I have and I am happy with it I figure I might as well give it an endorsement. Enjoy!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    SleevePlz:
    mmccartneydc:
    Nice haul! I just picked up an mj12 maduro myself. Race you to the nub! Lol. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it if you smoke it before me.
    I will do that for sure! I would love to hear your thoughts as well. I am eagerly anticipating the firey death of this guy!
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    ShotgunJohn:
    5 Vegas Triple A Lanceros???
    When did these come out? I don't see them listed on the site, or I am I just looking in the wrong place?
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Bombay:
    ShotgunJohn:
    First off Happy Birthday John (whatever day it is)!. Second, I have that humi right now and have to say I am not disappointed one bit with it. I recently did a count and found I have a comfortable 160 sticks in (I believe it is rated as a 300 count) I could easily get another 75/85 sticks in there with some cigar tetris going on. I know you weren't looking for an endorsement and hell with your stash you may own two/three of these bad boys, but when I see someone buy a product I have and I am happy with it I figure I might as well give it an endorsement. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the birthday well wishes, it was yesterday. I agree the El Diablo is a great humi, I have been using one since November 2010. I am like you when I see someone has a product I have and it works, I endorse it.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    My winnings from the sprint sale game lolimage
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    reggie713:
    My winnings from the sprint sale game lolimage
    how r those sols they look so tasty.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    never had one, but as you said they look mighty tasty, i read some reviews, and they sounded great, match that with a smokin deal on the sprint sale, and now they reside in my humi! im gonna let em get some time on em!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    j0z3r:
    Damnit Joe...why'd you have to show me that. I was just talking to Juinn about them damnit and putting them on my list.
    San Cristobals are excellent. Though I will say they're not a wise buy...I say that because you'll fly through them in no time.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    j0z3r:
    San Cristobals are excellent. Though I will say they're not a wise buy...I say that because you'll fly through them in no time.
    Bro...I need a lock for my latest pickups....
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    j0z3r:
    Very nice Joe. But then again, you already know my thoughts on the San Cristobal.......

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    mnmmm cristo-ballz. got one that you gave me last time ban ban. I shall fire it up soon. oh my today is slow.
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    Bro...I need a lock for my latest pickups....
    That's exactly why these have been in a locker in Australia for the last year. They couldn't have been much further away from my grubby little hands.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    1) "GRAN HABANO COROJO #5) 2) "PUNCH GRAN PARU" Photobucket
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Not only excellent but also one of the best Cuban brand. Congrats!!!
    j0z3r:
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    image did a trade with nectarcigar
  • triangleman29triangleman29 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 58
    Nice trade. Some nice looking cigars there!