Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

You Monsters killed my husband!!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
Dear "echambers," "medic45," and "FireRob,"

I hope you are happy! I returned home from the grocery store shortly after my husband, Doug, got home from work today... and THIS is what I found...

You people have killed my dear Puff_Dougie!!! Plain bombed him to death!!! My only solace is that he had plenty of life insurance, which will enable me to hire a good hit man to even the score for this horrendous act of violence against an innocent man!

Shame on you all!!

Mrs. Puff_Dougie

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Haha nicely done
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Since he wont be needing those cigars anymore... send them back to us...
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Puff_Dougie:

I hope you are happy! I returned home from the grocery store shortly after my husband, Doug, got home from work today... and THIS is what I found...

You people have killed my dear Puff_Dougie!!! Plain bombed him to death!!! My only solace is that he had plenty of life insurance, which will enable me to hire a good hit man to even the score for this horrendous act of violence against an innocent man!

Shame on you all!!

Mrs. Puff_Dougie
    NO RETURN FIRE!!!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    WaltBasil:
    Haha! You're all heart, Walt! Turns out I was merely unconscious from shock. Smelling salts brought me back around, but I may be in rehab for a few months.

But dang, people! Here's the fire and brimstone that rained down on Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood today...

First, a whack from FireRob out of nowhere! Says I said something about wanting to try a yellow Camacho... I keep forgetting how literal people can be around here! Pretty sweet traveling companions too - Diesel, Black Beauty, 5V... Thank you, sir! And thanks, too, for being kind enough to include your return addy... ;^)

Next comes this awesome collection from Echambers, who instigated this whole week of disaster and will pay for his actions in due time. Cain, Torano, Diesel, Nub... and a Padron to boot! Seriously, bro... thank you so much for your kind words and these great sticks! I'm deeply touched. Still gonna git 'ya when you least expect it, though!

Last but not least, I receive Medic's half of a blind trade he lured me into... A few folks tried to warm me, but I figured a guy called "Medic" had to be the kind and gentle sort, right? Dude cold cocked me with SIXTEEN sticks!! Very nice assortment, most of which I haven't tried yet! Thanks, Brian!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a quiet day in the Neighborhood. Lord knows the mailman and Mrs. Puff can use a rest after the difficult week they've had to endure.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    I would blame Eric. He is the fall guy... Anyone else agree?
    Puff_Dougie:
    WaltBasil:
    Haha! You're all heart, Walt! Turns out I was merely unconscious from shock. Smelling salts brought me back around, but I may be in rehab for a few months.

But dang, people! Here's the fire and brimstone that rained down on Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood today...

First, a whack from FireRob out of nowhere! Says I said something about wanting to try a yellow Camacho... I keep forgetting how literal people can be around here! Pretty sweet traveling companions too - Diesel, Black Beauty, 5V... Thank you, sir! And thanks, too, for being kind enough to include your return addy...
    Next comes this awesome collection from Echambers, who instigated this whole week of disaster and will pay for his actions in due time. Cain, Torano, Diesel, Nub... and a Padron to boot! Seriously, bro... thank you so much for your kind words and these great sticks! I'm deeply touched. Still gonna git 'ya when you least expect it, though!
    Last but not least, I receive Medic's half of a blind trade he lured me into... A few folks tried to warm me, but I figured a guy called "Medic" had to be the kind and gentle sort, right? Dude cold cocked me with SIXTEEN sticks!! Very nice assortment, most of which I haven't tried yet! Thanks, Brian!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a quiet day in the Neighborhood. Lord knows the mailman and Mrs. Puff can use a rest after the difficult week they've had to endure.
    My proctologist considers himself a medic. Did I mention he has the biggest knuckles I have ever seen? And perhaps a 3rd arm. The jury is still out on that one.
    WaltBasil:
    My proctologist considers himself a medic. Did I mention he has the biggest knuckles I have ever seen? And perhaps a 3rd arm. The jury is still out on that one.
    I assume those were among the characteristics you listed in your "Help Wanted" ad, no?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Remember Doug....you are also a hitman! Lest you forget the "operation"
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Is it weird to want to print a frame the picture of Doug unconscious?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hahah nice murder scene pic!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Puff_Dougie:
    First, a whack from FireRob out of nowhere! Says I said something about wanting to try a yellow Camacho... I keep forgetting how literal people can be around here! Thank you, sir! And thanks, too, for being kind enough to include your return addy... ;^)

Your very welcome. Glad they arrived and I hope you enjoy.

So now I guess I have to send a “condolence’s” bomb to your grieving wife? OK then…

Umm that return addy is made up....Yea that’s it, it is not real, so don’t bother. Really, I feel bad your wife had to come home to the horror caused by echambers and Medic, that pay back is not necessary.

I believe it was in DZR’s post about “Do you even Camacho Bro?” that you mentioned the yellow Camacho. Oh look I have the exact quote from that post. Lucky me :-) Can’t say I didn’t warn you and also its proof of your little buddy throwing you under the bus, so take your revenge out on NewBoots as well as 0patience (if you go back to the thread and reread it you will see where I got this from, right now it’s on page 7).

Puff_Dougie:
    New Boots:
    FireRob:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Ooooooo... yummy! Gotta get me some of those!!

Humm so Who wants to send me Puff's addy please????
    PM Out
    Hey!!! That's not what I meant!!

• flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Awesome job guys!!! That's a great Hit !
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Nice hits. Hope you still got room though.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Great job guys on a well deserving target.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Puff_Dougie:

Shame on you all!!

Mrs. Puff_Dougie
    So, Mrs. Puff, now that you're available and all ... You been seeing anyone? Is it serious? Sext a selfie. Whattaya doin' after the funeral?

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Jeeze, Puffs not even cold yet and your chasing his women. You have to wait 'till he is in the ground three days before you make a move like that. Where are your morals ?
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bwahahaha buff the magic well crap!! It was fun whilest it lasted!! Mrs Puffy as soon as he's good and cold sexy Kaspera your pic I think he should be next in line!! RIP PUFFY
    webmost:
    Puff_Dougie:

Shame on you all!!

Mrs. Puff_Dougie
    ? So, Mrs. Puff, now that you're available and all ... You been seeing anyone? Is it serious? Sext a selfie. Whattaya doin' after the funeral?

ummm. Since nobody is really laying claim to Puff's body... Anyone mind if I take him
    Walt, Be easy but u can have him
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    E for effort on that pic, but better make some more room. I can swing by Latrobe and pick up the humis if Puff is gone. Just sayin.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Great hit for a well deserving BOTL may he RIP! Gonna miss you buddy.
    Medic45:
    Walt, Be easy but u can have him
    Oh sweet googly boogly.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Sweet, sweet carnage!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    I like the tie.
    Doug talks a good talk honestly had me a bit worried then I though yeah ok wtf ever right!! Bwahahaha I was wrong!! He hit me with some of my timeless favs and some killer new sticks that I can't wait to try!!
    photo CFD3FC0C-64C8-4E2C-9BE6-2403B6A7F853_zpszlmos5dr.jpg
    thanks brother great trade!!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    curtiscr79:
    I would blame Eric. He is the fall guy... Anyone else agree?
    Too many Erics here. Let's use Ccom registered user names to avoid confusion. >.>
    Ken Light:
    Nice hits. Hope you still got room though.
    Sorry, Ken. Humi is full. You'll have to re-call your package.
    WaltBasil:
    webmost:
    Puff_Dougie:

Shame on you all!!

Mrs. Puff_Dougie
    ? So, Mrs. Puff, now that you're available and all ... You been seeing anyone? Is it serious? Sext a selfie. Whattaya doin' after the funeral?

ummm. Since nobody is really laying claim to Puff's body... Anyone mind if I take him
    ROFL!! Y'all crack me up!!

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    roland_7707:
    I like the tie.
    I agree. You dress nice Mr. Puff.