Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Punished For What

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
For some reason this Fake Punisher guy says I'm punished. I have no clue as to why and I honestly think this jack off doesn't know why as well. Nevertheless, he or she sent me this crap. I'll smoke it tomorrow, FP you are toast and you don't even know it.

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    RCY Cigars:
    For some reason this Fake Punisher guy says I'm punished. I have no clue as to why and I honestly think this jack off doesn't know why as well. Nevertheless, he or she sent me this crap. I'll smoke it tomorrow, FP you are toast and you don't even know it.
    haha. Rick, that's a fake band I'm sure. It's going to be yummy.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    [/URL]
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

I'm sure it is brother, smh....

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Just got this message:
    Tell Rick he's being PUNISHED for the plain and simple reason I like to hear him whine and cry about getting slammed. FYI, the band is real.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ohhhhh geeez not good
    Toombes:
    Just got this message:
    Tell Rick he's being PUNISHED for the plain and simple reason I like to hear him whine and cry about getting slammed. FYI, the band is real.

And numbnut reveals himself, Toombes, you've truly screwed yourself. Forget it, I'll say it so everyone knows how I truly feel. I pray your next premium smoke taste and smell like a combination of this bottom shelf smoke and a Raji. Have a nice non cigar smoking day, JERK!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:
    Just got this message:

And numbnut reveals himself, Toombes, you've truly screwed yourself. Forget it, I'll say it so everyone knows how I truly feel. I pray your next premium smoke taste and smell like a combination of this bottom shelf smoke and a Raji. Have a nice non cigar smoking day, JERK!

Oooooo, do he sound mad?? LOL
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:
    Just got this message:

And, I love you too, Rick!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    BWAHAHAHA oh man thats classic, and you soooo deserve it for the smack talk and calling that Elmo hit on me!!!!!
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    BWAHAHAHA oh man thats classic, and you soooo deserve it for the smack talk and calling that Elmo hit on me!!!!!

Cry baby....

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Cry baby....

Only one crying will be you Rick! I owe you big, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! I will pray for you!
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Cry baby....

Only one crying will be you Rick! I owe you big, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy! I will pray for you!
    Only crying I'm doing is the tears leaking out of my eyese from laughing so hard thinking of you smoking that raunchy Bottom Shelf BWAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh and I'm going to demolish you as well too :)
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Cry baby....

Only crying I'm doing is the tears leaking out of my eyese from laughing so hard thinking of you smoking that raunchy Bottom Shelf BWAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh and I'm going to demolish you as well too :)

I seem to recall a BS landing in Longmont, but that's nah my bizness...
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Cry baby....

LMAO, I was thinking this same thing. To my knowledge, I am the ONLY BOTL to have actually smoked this turd!
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:
    Just got this message:

I'm new here but I am making a note to myself...don't ever send Rick any Bottom Shelf cigars...got it.
    benhanks:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:
    Just got this message:

I'm new here but I am making a note to myself...don't ever send Rick any Bottom Shelf cigars...got it.
    No I wouldn't do that Ben, but he does love him some Zodians ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:
    Just got this message:

No I wouldn't do that Ben, but he does love him some Zodians ;)

What a jerk^^^^^^
    This cigar smells BAD!
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Cry baby....

LMAO, I was thinking this same thing. To my knowledge, I am the ONLY BOTL to have actually smoked this turd!

Actually, Matt, you were the third to smoke it. I smoked one when I got them, just for a nastiness reference, then I sent one to Tuccelli and he partook of said turd.
    RCY Cigars:
    This cigar smells BAD!

Now that is a look of pure, unadulterated, earth shattering enjoyment!
    LMAO!!! Thanks for being such a good sport, Rick. No paybacks are necessary.
    Toombes:
    RCY Cigars:
    This cigar smells BAD!

Now that is a look of pure, unadulterated, earth shattering enjoyment!
    LMAO!!! Thanks for being such a good sport, Rick. No paybacks are necessary.

Yeah okay....

So, we're cool right?
    Rick? Uh-oh...
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Lmfao! This is too funny! No paybacks...my azz
    Lee.mcglynn:

Yer not helping, Lee...
    This is gwannnabeeebadddddd!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Toombes:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Yer not helping, Lee...
    sorry dan I'll try to help now...hey rick I think you need to beat down dan!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Toombes:
    Lee.mcglynn:

Yer not helping, Lee...
    sorry dan I'll try to help now...hey rick I think you need to beat down dan!

Da feck?