Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Baby Bomb TENNESSEE DESTROYED NUKED BY -----JAY AND TARA!!!!----

Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
My God! I was on the road for 6 hours today traveling when my wife called and said there was a HUGE package here.
imagephoto IMAG1940.jpg
To my shock and awe I opened up a new baby bomb of Biblical proportions!
imagephoto IMAG1941.jpg
The scale of a $45.00 shipping cost was out of this world.
imagephoto IMAG1946.jpg
Thoughtful cards, books, passies, lotion nursing mom stuff and diapers! My wife was tearing up at this hugely unexpected and wonderful gift that blew away any gift by anyone we know by miles!
My oldest is loving the books
imagephoto IMAG1947.jpg
On top of that some awesome cigars!
imagephoto IMAG1953.jpg

imagephoto IMAG195_edit_1412729916189.jpg

Jay and Tara, my wife and sincerely thank you for this incredible gift. I said it just the other day I'm amazed every day at the level of generosity and kindness on display here every day. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Amazing hit Jay and Tara.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    That's awesome. Fun for the whole family there. Great job
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Frickin awesome hit by Jay & Tara!!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Glad you liked it! I'd love to take the credit for this one, but to be honest it was 99% Tara's doing. I had you on my hitlist already, but when Tara heard that there was a new baby... well, you can see what happened. I hope you can find some time to enjoy those sticks. Oh, and you should know that I am not responsible for the pink baby love (translated: glitter) that may be all over everything. LOL Tara tried to make sure it was kept out of everything that may come into contact with the little one, but everything else was fair game. It's one of the joys of having girls, right? :)

Remember... 99% Tara's doing... Don't forget that.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    That is one hell of a great hit.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    That is one great family hit right there, outstanding job. Was wondering what that pink fuzzy spore was on another post, lol. Lot's of family on family hits going on lately, now about those bananas
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    WOW....extremely generous hit there! I like the style around this place!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Amazing job ther Tara and Jay, such thoughtfulness and amazing care!!! Nice cigars and an incredible gesture :) Congrats Jason, enjoy the cigars and especially your newest bundle of joy!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Holy Chaquitas!!!!!!! That's NUTS! Awesome hit and Congrats bro!
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Outstanding !!! Hit
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    jbohon:
    Glad you liked it! I'd love to take the credit for this one, but to be honest it was 99% Tara's doing. I had you on my hitlist already, but when Tara heard that there was a new baby... well, you can see what happened. I hope you can find some time to enjoy those sticks. Oh, and you should know that I am not responsible for the pink baby love (translated: glitter) that may be all over everything. LOL Tara tried to make sure it was kept out of everything that may come into contact with the little one, but everything else was fair game. It's one of the joys of having girls, right? :)

It's just awesome. We were trying on the clothes last night, my oldest has already claimed try bear as "Mine!" Truly a very special gift!

Now two things I have your addy and Christmas is getting closer! BWAAHHHHHHHHHH!
    The3Stogies:
    That is one great family hit right there, outstanding job. Was wondering what that pink fuzzy spore was on another post, lol. Lot's of family on family hits going on lately, now about those bananas
    We had nothing to do with the bananas... :)
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    I'm so happy you all are enjoying it! I honestly had a great time putting it together for you guys :) I hope the baby clothes fit! (Especially since I forgot to send the gift receipts! ). Please tell your wife I hope the stuff for her is helpful ? I'm happy your oldest is enjoying the goodies too. Congratulations and enjoy every moment! PS.... you have to clean the mess, not your wife ;)

TaraLee:
    I'm so happy you all are enjoying it! I honestly had a great time putting it together for you guys :) I hope the baby clothes fit! (Especially since I forgot to send the gift receipts! ). Please tell your wife I hope the stuff for her is helpful ? I'm happy your oldest is enjoying the goodies too. Congratulations and enjoy every moment! PS.... you have to clean the mess, not your wife ;)

See there! It was her! Tara did it!!! Hahahahaha!

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    TaraLee:

Hahahhahahah I did I broke out the vacuum cleaner after I swept! All the more fun if you ask me..What a caring gift you guys! This place is just something else.. :)
    Darktower007:
    TaraLee:

Hahahhahahah I did I broke out the vacuum cleaner after I swept! All the more fun if you ask me..What a caring gift you guys! This place is just something else.. :)
    OUTSTANDING! What a good husband/daddy! :) now enjoy ask your girls ?

jbohon:
    TaraLee:

Although I did it, remember, it was with Jay's complete permission, not just the stuff, but approving the budget for LOTS of glitter and adorable pink fuzzy 'bombs'....

jbohon:
    TaraLee:

Although I did it, remember, it was with Jay's complete permission, not just the stuff, but approving the budget for LOTS of glitter and adorable pink fuzzy 'bombs'....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    TaraLee:
    jbohon:
    TaraLee:

You two are two of my all time fav people that have graced these boards... Just saying. Wow what an amazing impact you've both had already in such a short time here way to go and on behalf of all us here at Ccom just want to say thanks ;)
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Simply incredible. Nice hit guys!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Man, what a bomb. See Jason that's payback for the whopping you put on me.
    What everyone needs to remember, is that whatever you've seen Tara and I do is only in response to the overwhelming amount of kindness and generosity that we've witnessed on this form. Seriously, you guys are the kindest and most welcoming folks we have ever had the pleasure to meet. If you're on my hitlist, it's because I've seen you do something, help someone, pray, support or uplift someone else. These are not random events.

If you make Tara's hitlist, well, it probably involved a baby... LOL.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jbohon:
    What everyone needs to remember, is that whatever you've seen Tara and I do is only in response to the overwhelming amount of kindness and generosity that we've witnessed on this form. Seriously, you guys are the kindest and most welcoming folks we have ever had the pleasure to meet. If you're on my hitlist, it's because I've seen you do something, help someone, pray, support or uplift someone else. These are not random events.

If you make Tara's hitlist, well, it probably involved a baby... LOL.

This is what it's all about folks! So glad you found us or I should say we found you!