Comments

• DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Note to self: add Unabomber to list
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Haha what list?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Alex Williams:
    Everyone needs to forget my address. I am moving this weekend and don't have my new addy yet but if you have a database, just delete mine!! Thanks fellas. Oh and you shouldn't bomb me anyways cause I will destroy you :)
    Guys I wasnt kidding about this I have a new address. Finished moving out of the house I've lived in for twelve years for an apartment. One person (excludig me) on here has my new address and I sure ain't givin it out to anyone!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    Everyone needs to forget my address. I am moving this weekend and don't have my new addy yet but if you have a database, just delete mine!! Thanks fellas. Oh and you shouldn't bomb me anyways cause I will destroy you :)
    Guys I wasnt kidding about this I have a new address. Finished moving out of the house I've lived in for twelve years for an apartment. One person (excludig me) on here has my new address and I sure ain't givin it out to anyone!!
    You can run but you can't hide. I will find you.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Alex Williams:
    Alex Williams:
    Alex, I think the "Young Guns" on here are just too new to understand this and they have this technology thing that most of us veterans just don't understand. Maybe they need to properly understand who they are dealing with. You are the man who cannot be got, right? Prove it to them.