Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

New Year's Great Deal Pass ~ COMPLETE!!!

1235»

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    MVW67:
    Very nice to see a completed pass, thought it something like the mythical unicorn..LOL
    +1. Not sure what the difference was in this one, but it sure was nice to see how smoothly this one went. Aside of me holding it up way too long from jump that is! LOL It was a pleasure being involved Harpoon, thanks!

And that was NOT a bomb Harpoon! Its a bit of a pass tradition (although NOT a requirement) that a collection be taken as a way of saying thanks to the "Pass Daddy". Individual participation is again NOT a requirement, but its a nice way to show you appreciate being allowed in the fun and to recognize the gesture of good faith on the part of the Pass Daddy - lets face it, taking a box of your own sticks out to a ton of people you've never personally met, any one of which could potentially take your sticks and ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again is NOT an action just anyone is willing or able to do.

So again, thanks Harpoon! Great pass, and I appreciate being involved. :-)

That's a tradition Im glad I learned. Thanks Sniper.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    MVW67:
    Very nice to see a completed pass, thought it something like the mythical unicorn..LOL
    +1. Not sure what the difference was in this one, but it sure was nice to see how smoothly this one went. Aside of me holding it up way too long from jump that is! LOL It was a pleasure being involved Harpoon, thanks!

And that was NOT a bomb Harpoon! Its a bit of a pass tradition (although NOT a requirement) that a collection be taken as a way of saying thanks to the "Pass Daddy". Individual participation is again NOT a requirement, but its a nice way to show you appreciate being allowed in the fun and to recognize the gesture of good faith on the part of the Pass Daddy - lets face it, taking a box of your own sticks out to a ton of people you've never personally met, any one of which could potentially take your sticks and ride off into the sunset never to be heard from again is NOT an action just anyone is willing or able to do.

So again, thanks Harpoon! Great pass, and I appreciate being involved. :-)

That's a tradition Im glad I learned. Thanks Sniper.
    I hope everyone involved in Harpoon's pass remembers it and takes it forward with them in future passes. Thats how I learned about it when I was new to the forums, and this is how we keep traditions going. :-)