Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

There's always someone has to ruin it for me...

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
Thanks to the CatFish, I thought I had discovered da joy of da bom. He roped us noobs into this A Team joke. I have been scurrying back and forth from the B&M to the post office ever since. This is great fun, thought I. I'm dropping thirty bucks and postage and feeling good about myself.

Then along comes this Big Effing Steve and ruins it all. Look what this sumbidge hits me with last night:

Casa Magna Oscuro, Padilla 32 and Miami, Pepin Garcia's father's little jewel, a big Undercrown, and an AB FB.

Now I feel like a piker. There is no effin way my shallow pockets can keep up with big effin pockets like this. I feel like I brought a cork gun to a Glock fest. Seriously. This bombing game, we need some weight classes, like boxing. Unless the heavyweights at the other end are ready to show a little discretion, I'll just have to drop out. Not only am I relatively impecunious, ya know, but I also don't smoke no big dollah sticks, cause that would be pearls before swine. You don't sooth baby's gums with 25 year old Laphroaig; you dip your finger in that crap the old lady mixes whiskey sours with, and rub that on Junior's budding teeth. Same here. At my yeasty stage of development, I still enjoy a good two buck cigar; seven is heaven. Don't know no better. If I did have the elusive sponduits to keep up, I would have no clue what to waste them on. I'd be standing there staring at dog turds on top shelves like a pole axed polack until the gal at the counter called 911.

Nope. I'll just have to quit. Can't play this game.

There always has to be one in every crowd goes and ruins it for ya.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    webmost:
    Thanks to the CatFish, I thought I had discovered da joy of da bom. He roped us noobs into this A Team joke. I have been scurrying back and forth from the B&M to the post office ever since. This is great fun, thought I. I'm dropping thirty bucks and postage and feeling good about myself.

Then along comes this Big Effing Steve and ruins it all. Look what this sumbidge hits me with last night:

Casa Magna Oscuro, Padilla 32 and Miami, Pepin Garcia's father's little jewel, a big Undercrown, and an AB FB.

Now I feel like a piker. There is no effin way my shallow pockets can keep up with big effin pockets like this. I feel like I brought a cork gun to a Glock fest. Seriously. This bombing game, we need some weight classes, like boxing. Unless the heavyweights at the other end are ready to show a little discretion, I'll just have to drop out. Not only am I relatively impecunious, ya know, but I also don't smoke no big dollah sticks, cause that would be pearls before swine. You don't sooth baby's gums with 25 year old Laphroaig; you dip your finger in that crap the old lady mixes whiskey sours with, and rub that on Junior's budding teeth. Same here. At my yeasty stage of development, I still enjoy a good two buck cigar; seven is heaven. Don't know no better. If I did have the elusive sponduits to keep up, I would have no clue what to waste them on. I'd be standing there staring at dog turds on top shelves like a pole axed polack until the gal at the counter called 911.

my post for you lightin me up will be soon.
    you really wanna mess with a heavy hitter?
    im like a lake troll.... i sleep for long periods of time but when i wake up, i reign doom on the countryside

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Nice hit! Damn man, dont read into it to much, we are all just good friends here sharing some love.

Now, whats your addy again??
    firetruckguy:
    Nice hit! Damn man, dont read into it to much, we are all just good friends here sharing some love.

speaking of lighting someone up....
    *cough, Cough*
    sorry. had something in my throat.

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    kuzi16:
    firetruckguy:

*cough, Cough*

BTW Kuzi, cough, cough speaking of lighting some one up..cough, cough!!
    MVW67:
    kuzi16:
    firetruckguy:

*cough, Cough*

BTW Kuzi, cough, cough speaking of lighting some one up..cough, cough!!
    damn...
    are we all getting sick?
    wtf?

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    webmost:

Damn man, those are the flattest looking cigars I've ever seen
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    "Damn man, those are the flattest looking cigars I've ever seen"

Damn, man, this is the unhandiest forum software I've ever seen,
    Okay, I fixed the original picture. The pictures in your quoted sections remain squashed.

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    If i didn't know better i thought Juinn was taking Pictures... Nah still clearer then his!!! LOL
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    +1 hahahahahahaha
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Brother just enjoy them. It was my pleasure! Welcome to the forum! Thank you for the laugh... made my day.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Very cool!
    That Miami is an extremely good cigar. It is definitely one that will make you go, "hmm, didn't expect that."

And don't under-estimate your hit on Mike. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suspect that the timing of our bombing run was very appreciated by him and he seems to be one that thinks highly of what ever you sent.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    MVW67:
    If i didn't know better i thought Juinn was taking Pictures... Nah still clearer then his!!! LOL
    Hey Mike. You know that movie Meet the Fockers? That little kid? well he says "ahss hoooooollle." You are.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice man, congrats! Steve is good peeps for sure, he lit you up like a Xmas tree!
  • armaes8armaes8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 279
    Wow! Nice hit. Way to take care of each other. I think I'm gonna bomb Juinn with a photography class at Oakland Institute of Art.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    armaes8:
    Wow! Nice hit. Way to take care of each other. I think I'm gonna bomb Juinn with a photography class at Oakland Institute of Art.

Awesome hit!
    Armaes, don't waste you money...