Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOBS 1K Pass - It's back on like GOJIRAAAA!!

1235»

Comments

• VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    I will just call the Sec. Don.... The Don (Maffia Style) So I say to the "Don" Thank you.... And thats why they call you the Don... Well I call you the Don and I still thank you. Good looking out.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Wow, just got on and saw all this mess. So sorry Jiunn that this happened but as it was said before, your generosity and love for this forum will never be doubted and is GREATLY appreciated! As for the "Don", this does not surprise me one bit! It is such an awesome gesture! Keep your head up Jiunn, this pass is gonna be EPIC!!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Damn you guys never cease to amaze me.. Who ever did that is fracking awesome.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Seriously guys. Thank you so much. Man, not to sound all lil B but you guys are amazing. I hope to kiss you guys on the cheeks someday

Once I get the new order in, I will post it up and gid er doooonnnneee Chiiiiiiiiiip.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I have a unlimited box if one is needed and I could send it anywhere on Saturday. I might be to late but I thought I would help out if I could.
    Gaetano7890:
    I have a unlimited box if one is needed and I could send it anywhere on Saturday. I might be to late but I thought I would help out if I could.
    Hey Gibs. Greatly appreciate the offer dude. But I'm just going to pick another box out of my stash and let that sucker rip through the US.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jlmarta:
    *Petey*:
    Toombes:
    Vision:
    Just my two cents. I think we need a "Gifted to June" bag and I would be cool with a take/put. Hell.... I am down with what ever. I will not let a bunch of sh@theads ruin this for us.

^^ this!! Pete, Tony, you guys know I'm down for anything. Jiunn's pass shall not falter!!
    I'm down with that. I like the East Coast West Coast thing too.

PM to ya, Boyd...
    pm back at ya brother.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Wow, way to go guys. How you all handled this really caused me to take heart on an otherwise shitty day.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    So happy for ya Jiunn that this back on! All you guys (I do it too Sniper, lol) are amazing! I love sitting back and watching your generous juices flow. I can't wait to find out who this mystery donor is, so we can all give a huge thank you.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Roberto99:
    Wow, way to go guys. How you all handled this really caused me to take heart on an otherwise shitty day.
    You took the words right out of my mouth, man.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Woo hoo!!! You guys are freakin awesome. I love how everyone pulled together and this pass is going to continue bassed on the same reason it started, generosity! I could be more happy to call you all my friends and Jiunn, you better make some room in that new wineador of yours lol
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Wow......... Just Wow
    hey guys. someone brought up a good suggestion earlier. To facilitate a faster pass, how about I start two passes? One starting at the east coast and one starting at the west coast? Would that be too much of a hassle?
    jliu:
    hey guys. someone brought up a good suggestion earlier. To facilitate a faster pass, how about I start two passes? One starting at the east coast and one starting at the west coast? Would that be too much of a hassle?
    Its your pass brother! You can do whateva you like!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    ok imma gonna do that. I'm prob gonna start a whole new thread though once I get everything in. But of course keeping to the original theme. I wanna know who the donor is... I owe him/her HUGE. Mike won't tell me right now. stupid flower midget
    jliu:
    mmccartneydc:
    jliu:
    ok imma gonna do that. I'm prob gonna start a whole new thread though once I get everything in. But of course keeping to the original theme. I wanna know who the donor is... I owe him/her HUGE. Mike won't tell me right now. stupid flower midget
    Sounds good bro! Looking forward to it!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    PLEASE READ
    BOTL and SOTL, there has been something added to this pass!!! Anyone know what a "Brain F^rt" is???? I was notified that the first order that when in were MOW Pa's (30= 5 for Jiunn 25 for Pass) Ooops in comes brain F^rt, then the Second order is now for 40 Armada Coronas(10 extra thrown in) = 15 for Jiunn and 25 for pass so two sticks in pass for gifts!!!!!!!!!! ! MOW Pa and Armada!!! Jiunn Pa's will be there first!!!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    WHAT! Thats pimpy! Good look to the Don!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    The generocity of this place is quite humbling......
    Holy Moly! Suuuuuuwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt!
    MVW67:
    PLEASE READ BOTL and SOTL, there has been something added to this pass!!! Anyone know what a "Brain F^rt" is???? I was notified that the first order that when in were MOW Pa's (30= 5 for Jiunn 25 for Pass) Ooops in comes brain F^rt, then the Second order is now for 40 Armada Coronas(10 extra thrown in) = 15 for Jiunn and 25 for pass so two sticks in pass for gifts!!!!!!!!!! ! MOW Pa and Armada!!! Jiunn Pa's will be there first!!!
    Umm vhat?! Thats no brain fart. Thats a freaking brain shart! Whoever you are donor, I owe you huge. What the heck is going on... This nutso yo
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    PLEASE READ
    BOTL and SOTL, there has been something added to this pass!!! Anyone know what a "Brain F^rt" is???? I was notified that the first order that when in were MOW Pa's (30= 5 for Jiunn 25 for Pass) Ooops in comes brain F^rt, then the Second order is now for 40 Armada Coronas(10 extra thrown in) = 15 for Jiunn and 25 for pass so two sticks in pass for gifts!!!!!!!!!! ! MOW Pa and Armada!!! Jiunn Pa's will be there first!!!
    Umm vhat?! Thats no brain fart. Thats a freaking brain shart! Whoever you are donor, I owe you huge. What the heck is going on... This nutso yo
    Don't kill the messenger!!!! LMAO
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    WOW that is amazing. Well played whoever is the sneaky ninja.