I'm bored so lets have a contest........ Winner's

2»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Vision:
    catfishbluezz:
    firetruckguy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Since I have no addy I am willing to part with, and I have no room...I have a nominee for a bomb....
    Anyone willing to throw him under the bus??
    No one has it FTG....trust me on that one ;) I have no room as it stands, I'd rather pass the good fortune.
    Youre a stand up guy Cat. Good on you bro!
    So what happens if you send stuff to catfish's old address? I'm sure someone musta tried that by now. Does it get forwarded?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    No problem Mr Fishy....... I will get even sometime. Web ill have yours to you this week bro. Thanks for playing boys.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    firetruckguy:
    No problem Mr Fishy....... I will get even sometime. Web ill have yours to you this week bro. Thanks for playing boys.
    If you want to wait that is fine. I am not in a position to receive packages bro. It's not by choice...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    webmost:
    Vision:
    catfishbluezz:
    firetruckguy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Since I have no addy I am willing to part with, and I have no room...I have a nominee for a bomb....
    Anyone willing to throw him under the bus??
    No one has it FTG....trust me on that one ;) I have no room as it stands, I'd rather pass the good fortune.
    Youre a stand up guy Cat. Good on you bro!
    So what happens if you send stuff to catfish's old address? I'm sure someone musta tried that by now. Does it get forwarded?
    No idea... The forwarding addy is there, but I would not want anything getting lost.