Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'm not mad, I'm happy and ... Gay

2»

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm in Maryland for one Jiunn. So I couldn't have done this. Why are you saying me Sir?
    poke poke poke.

enola gays - I will give you one week to bomb Rick. If you don't, I will surely fart in a jar and will overnight it to you.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm in Maryland for one Jiunn. So I couldn't have done this. Why are you saying me Sir?
    poke poke poke.

enola gays - I will give you one week to bomb Rick. If you don't, I will surely fart in a jar and will overnight it to you.

Jiunn, for the last time. I did not hit Daniel with this, futhermore I did not help anyone either. So please lay off the targeting me mess. You asked me and I told you no. Geezzz, what do I have to do?

You know what Jiunny? If I get hit for something I did not do. I'm going to, you know what forget it. Don't find out the hard way Buddy.....

JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    Either way you deserve to be hit Mr. Rick..

Let's really get it out there, Mr. I'm In School. Then he comes back and acts like he doesn't know what the heck is going on. Yeah right, good acting job.

RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    poke poke poke.

Jiunn, for the last time. I did not hit Daniel with this, futhermore I did not help anyone either. So please lay off the targeting me mess. You asked me and I told you no. Geezzz, what do I have to do?

You know what Jiunny? If I get hit for something I did not do. I'm going to, you know what forget it. Don't find out the hard way Buddy.....

hi again Enola Gays. it is I, Jiunn. we have an inappropriate member named Rick. as such, please bomb him.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    RCY Cigars:
    JHewey:
    RCY Cigars:
    Either way you deserve to be hit Mr. Rick..

Let's really get it out there, Mr. I'm In School. Then he comes back and acts like he doesn't know what the heck is going on. Yeah right, good acting job.

Wow, Don't try and push this off on me.. I don't have the balls or the stash to do this... wish i did though
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    poke poke poke.

hi again Enola Gays. it is I, Jiunn. we have an inappropriate member named Rick. as such, please bomb him.
    +1
    Whatever, I give up. Daniel, I wish I did contribute to your gift. But I did not. I barely have time to get anything together with my daughter being here. Trying to explain over and over is getting exhausting.
    RCY Cigars:
    Whatever, I give up. Daniel, I wish I did contribute to your gift. But I did not. I barely have time to get anything together with my daughter being here. Trying to explain over and over is getting exhausting.
    I know you didnt rick...
    RCY Cigars:
    rick i'm kidding dude. it's me come on
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    I knew it was YOU Snoobie! Thanks for fessing up..whew...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Wait. Are you serious? Like, you are pretending to be joking, but you are really telling the truth.
    w/in my time of being on here, I have never disliked a group quite like the enola gays. enola gays - please go f some goats
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    w/in my time of being on here, I have never disliked a group quite like the enola gays. enola gays - please go f some goats
    Do we actually have any real info on who this is? Is it a group or just one guy? I personally thought it was the Washington guys. Seemed like every time they had a herf, a few days later people got bombed. Bigfnsteve is always traveling around the country, it seems. Perhaps he is mailing them from all over while he is out and about? I don't know. What little I do know never seems to add up. On the bright side, I haven't been hit!