Home Ratings & Reviews

Diesel Unlimited Habano

Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
This cigar need no introduction. Upon lighting spice is felt with leather notes( not that I have chewed on leather or anything but it's there) Draw and burn is almost perfect. First stick out of the box. Great smoke. Price per stick. $2.75 (box purchase) imagephoto IMAG0428.jpg

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Dear who ever you are...look at your quote then look at your post! Do you like Gurkha and gran habanos?! Your thumb looks like seagars just saying
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    My thumb looks like that too. Just more asiany
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Dear who ever you are...look at your quote then look at your post! Do you like Gurkha and gran habanos?! Your thumb looks like seagars just saying
    I was paying retail 9.00 for the diesels at my B&M buy the box and save. The thumb? When you work your ass off to make ends meet, manicured hands won't happen bro. Gurkhas suck in imho
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I was paying retail 9.00 for the diesels at my B&M buy the box and save. The thumb? When you work your ass off to make ends meet, manicured hands won't happen bro. Gurkhas suck in imho
    first off I'm a mover so what ever you got you can $uck it!! And oooooohhhh desiels must be a top notch smoke! Damn I can't afford them!! Don't get me wrong but your M.O is well glicky
    jliu:
    +1 and it might smell like roomie
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    He just came back from se Asia. I ain't going near that.
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    why he just came back from your college room
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    first off I'm a mover so what ever you got you can $uck it!! And oooooohhhh desiels must be a top notch smoke! Damn I can't afford them!! Don't get me wrong but your M.O is well glicky
    They're pretty damn good. Spice is sought after for me. I recently traded a new box if Cu Avana Punishers that was like smoking a Mexican Chilli..
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    why he just came back from your college room
    Hey hey nothing but dove for men touches this skin.
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    They're pretty damn good. Spice is sought after for me. I recently traded a new box if Cu Avana Punishers that was like smoking a Mexican Chilli..
    These were my first box purchase. They are good. Nice choice!
    jliu:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    These were my first box purchase. They are good. Nice choice!
    you got the chilli
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    which were damn good by the way :)
    Jetmech_63:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    The Diesel unlimited and ALL the ones you traded me! Lol Really I excellant selections btw. I smoked the Joya DM last night..Great smoke.
    Jetmech_63:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Have you tried the Punishers yet?
    Jetmech_63:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Darktower007:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    imageimage> This one is a good smoke as well.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Mmmm that's one good cigar