Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's a Wonderful Beautiful Day

2»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    roland_7707:
    Can you send me one of those green apples, those look tasty.
    If I can remember where I put your addy, you got it. Or if you or someone else wants to offer it up, that'll work too. Well, I will still need to get my daughters permission to give away one of her apples.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Check your inbox for apple addy. Lol
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    bandyt09:
    roland_7707:
    If I can remember where I put your addy, you got it. Or if you or someone else wants to offer it up, that'll work too. Well, I will still need to get my daughters permission to give away one of her apples.
    Thought I saw some kiwis in there..lol..
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Todd from an olld friend, perhaps an intervention is needed...I mean who really does this kinda stuff? I think there is help available for this.....there are sick people in this world I am glad I am not one of them....lol;)
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Damn Todd is back too??? Time for a bombing run
    MVW67:
    Todd from an olld friend, perhaps an intervention is needed...I mean who really does this kinda stuff? I think there is help available for this.....there are sick people in this world I am glad I am not one of them....lol;)
    Mike, what I hear you saying is, "Hello Kettle, I'm the Pot".........besides, I'm not sick, I'm normal, it's the rest of the world that's sick. An intervention leads to meetings, meetings lead to quitting and I would hate to be labeled a quitter, know what I'm saying?
    twistedstem:
    bandyt09:
    roland_7707:
    Vance, not a kiwi but a fuzzy lemon, want me to send it out to you, lol. Just kidding, it was the angle in which the picture was taken but now you got me thinking about kiwis. I may have to do something about that, not the kiwis but you making me think.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    bandyt09:
    twistedstem:
    bandyt09:
    roland_7707:
    Vance, not a kiwi but a fuzzy lemon, want me to send it out to you, lol. Just kidding, it was the angle in which the picture was taken but now you got me thinking about kiwis. I may have to do something about that, not the kiwis but you making me think.
    ROFL. Todd cracks me up!