Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Lesson learned.....Don't talk ish about Texas...Wednesday's Update

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Because this happens: image Dude, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to welcome you to the forum, not the other way around! I love every stick you sent. And that nubber is getting renamed to a Stubbler! Way too awesome man. Thank you very much!!! And the next day, THIS happens: image Walt, Morgan, and Brad, I sincerely apologize for trash talking your great state. I would also like to thank you for the amazing cigars. I opened my mailbox tonight and had to just shake my head looking inside. Without even grabbing the boxes, I knew it was going to be you guys. For the record, I have already gone to confession to atone for my sins and have received my penance. I think he said something about 4 Hail Mary Bombs..... Update #2: Apparently Tennessee is part of Texas as well now! My wife came home today and grabbed the mail on her way in. All she could do was laugh and tell me that I done messed up this time! Michael aka Bob Luken decided to help support his Southern friends by bombing me a delicious selection of cigars. Thank you very much bro! How'd you know I was a sucker for a pretty tubo? image Update #3: This is officially no longer a Texas thing, but rather a PILING ON thing!!! Virginia got in on the action with Andy (ckrddsmke) dropping an amazing assortment on my sorry a$$. I actually haven't had these lanceros before, so this is extra awesome!!! image Update #4: I thought maybe it was over when I went unscathed yesterday. Turns out, Nathan (onestrangeone) was just letting me heal up a little before knocking me right back out today! Bro, this lineup is just amazing and I can't wait to fire these puppies up in the very near future. Thanks man! image

Comments