Home Non Cigar Related

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Are you a sneakerhead? If you have to ask yourself what a sneakerhead is..chances are you aren't one!

I am for sure..not as bad as most sneakerheads..but slowly getting there. I still have sneakers in the box that I have never worn..but had to have them! Kind of like some cigars that I haven't touched but had to buy..ya know?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
    Just uhhhh wow lol Bob! I can't imagine getting amorous with her while she has the choose your price ray guy scanning everything.... ;)
    I can :)
    *scanning* Flo -"ahhh I see this item we can reduce by 25% today, congrats!"
    smoke em if you got em:
    Are you a sneakerhead? If you have to ask yourself what a sneakerhead is..chances are you aren't one!

I am for sure..not as bad as most sneakerheads..but slowly getting there. I still have sneakers in the box that I have never worn..but had to have them! Kind of like some cigars that I haven't touched but had to buy..ya know?
    Nope not a sneaker head, I go for fine cowboy boots and dress shoes. Lucchese and Tony Lama boots as well as Steve Madden and Cole Haan shoes.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:

Nope not a sneaker head, I go for fine cowboy boots and dress shoes. Lucchese and Tony Lama boots as well as Steve Madden and Cole Haan shoes.
    Very cool...I love Steve Madden and Aldo and Perry Ellis for my dress shoes
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    No I am not. I have two pairs of running/work out shoes though.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:

Very cool...I love Steve Madden and Aldo and Perry Ellis for my dress shoes
    Thanks man, I like Perry Ellis for dress shirts mostly but I have seen some slick shoes from them.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Nope. I actually still wear the Flight Deck Boots I was issued 11 years ago.

Aj
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I'm not a big sneakerhead. I do have multiple pairs of pumas that involve green suede, a couple pairs of new balance, and about 4 pairs of golf shoes. Also, I like the Sneaker Pimps and to answer your previous question always had a crush on the singer (she looks like the lucky lady that stole my flower). Another slightly weird crush I have is Florence from Florence + The Machine(see video below). She has legs all the way up to her hieney and a voice and I may be slightly biased to red heads.

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials.
    Just uhhhh wow lol Bob! I can't imagine getting amorous with her while she has the choose your price ray guy scanning everything.... ;)
    I can :)
    *scanning* Flo -"ahhh I see this item we can reduce by 25% today, congrats!"
    Me- "Flo, let's talk economics, The only thing you should expect is to enjoy a sustained period of robust inflation."
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    No. I am, however, a court shoe head. I try to get new court shoes for handball every six months. So I tend to have half a dozen court shoes around. It makes a big diff how well you play to have shoes that squeak on the hardwood, and a big diff how you feel after a game. The insides of shoes get worn out way way before the soles look worn. Used to do the same with cleats when I was a football official. Renewed them every season. Gave the used ones to new officials who were trying to put their kit together.

But that's for use; not for style.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Chuck T's all day erry day. Rainbows and Sanuks in the summer time

Aldo and Steve madden when I'm fancy pants.
    danielzreyes:
    Chuck T's all day erry day. Rainbows and Sanuks in the summer time

Aldo and Steve madden when I'm fancy pants.
    Rocking my dark blue chucks today!
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    No, but mostly b/c I can't afford it.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Flip flops or work boots.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Sandals and New Balance in non winter weather and boots in winter. Never been concerned or had the money to buy name brand.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    smoke em if you got em:

nah.
    wife'll tell ya i got no sense of style anyways so i don't think nice sneakers would do me much good lol.

love my red wing boots though.
    Maybe is best that there is other sneaker heads on here with me...I go back in forth with text and emails from my brother n law on almost a daily basis...he is an actual shoe whore..lol
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Nope, Red wings, sandals or cowboy. I might have a pair of sneaks buried in a closet somewhere tho.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    1 pair Sketcher sneakers, 1 pair Sketcher steel toe boots, 1 pair Bearpaw slippers and a pair of Beanboots. All I own.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Two pairs of Converse One Star, one pair of New Balance running shoes, two pairs of World Industries skate shoes, one pair of Nike high top b-ball shoes, one pair of Ozark Trails hiking boots, two pairs of tactical boots and three pairs of station boots.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Nope, I own two pairs of shoes.
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Eulogy:
    How can this be?!!!

Like most women I own 5,000 pairs of shoes. My favorite sneakers are Pumas and New Balance Miminus for the gym.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nope, not a sneaker guy. Did just pick up a pair of Reef's on vacation a couple weeks ago.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Unicorn:
    Eulogy:
    How can this be?!!!

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    webmost:
    Unicorn:
    Eulogy:
    How can this be?!!!

It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand.

It is a guy thing. If you have a great pair of boots and a pair of sneakers, you're all set.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    No. I wear sneakers a lot, but decision is between 2 pair and a pair for the gym.
    Do you tuck your tshirt into your jeans? I sure don't but most older guys or guys will bellys do!!
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Nope. I was reading an article in Maxim magazine a few years back talking about never tucking in tshirts. It said, "Don't...just dont"
    AshMe:
    Nope. I was reading an article in Maxim magazine a few years back talking about never tucking in tshirts. It said, "Don't...just dont"
    Nice!