Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tradin' with a relative newbie

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Jeeze, it's happened again, guys. We let a new guy join our ranks without being approved by our validation committee and what happens?? We end up with another BOTL who can't count worth sour apples.

I'm talking about this fellow, Aeon_Spiral (Ryan). I think he was referred to our ranks by that Toombes kid back in Kentucky and he's a kinda slippery rascal, himself.

Anyway, we started talking about what was supposed to be a 5-stick trade. Everything was agreed on so, to show my faith in a relative new-comer, I decided to ship first. I packed up the five I said I'd send but the package looked like it needed a little more padding so I threw in a couple more sticks I thought he might like.

Meanwhile, he's sending me various PMs about having to wait until later to ship his half of the trade - he's too busy, he's gotta wait for payday, that kinda stuff. What he's REALLY doing is just stalling (musta learned that trick from that Toombes kid) waiting to see what I sent before he decides on his part.

Well, here's what he sent. Does this look like five sticks to you??
photo 19724A6C-7C37-4BE7-8917-E18495E42CCE.jpg

There's some fine looking sticks there. Some all-time favorites and some I have yet to try and I'm anxious to do just that. Many thanks, Ryan, my lad, I think you'll do just fine 'round these parts.......

Comments