Home Non Cigar Related

Baseball Fans

2»

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    another bump
    ok... so here is where we stand... So far we have: Myself, d_nowell, JZ, lilwing88, YankeeMan, kingjk729, Vulchor, Kreig (maybe???)
    7-8 guys so far... we need another to get to 12 at least and possibly 14...
  • suretolosesuretolose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9
    I am in if you will take me. How could you not with a name like mine.
    suretolose:
    I am in if you will take me. How could you not with a name like mine.
    Sounds good... Since there will be $ involved, I do ask is that you take the necessary steps to get your name on the Good Traders List... It's pretty simple... Check out the "Street Cred" posts...
    I did the same thing... I made a post and picked a "winner" and sent that person a package of sticks and now I'm on the list... that way you can get involved in all the other games and passes here...
    robbyras:
    another bump
    ok... so here is where we stand... So far we have: Myself, d_nowell, JZ, lilwing88, YankeeMan, kingjk729, Vulchor, Kreig (maybe???)
    7-8 guys so far... we need another to get to 12 at least and possibly 14...
    I'm just not gonna let this die...
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    If you guys still want to do this, and need an owner, I'll join up.
    Matt Marvel:
    If you guys still want to do this, and need an owner, I'll join up.
    Matty... you're in brother!
    So far we have: Myself, d_nowell, JZ, lilwing88, YankeeMan, kingjk729, Vulchor, Kreig (maybe???) & Matt Marvel

that's 9, give or take.... three more and I'll get the league set up.. and we can iron out the details...
    ok... i set up a basic yahoo league and PM'd all you guys who said you were interested...
    3-4 spots are still up for grabs...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    robby, PM sent.....
    lilwing88:
    robby, PM sent.....
    We have our 10th player... lilwing88's father-in-law will be joining the league and the forums... he's a BOTL and a fantasy baseball vet... and like any good son-in-law, lilwing88 will be covering his league fees so no worries there :)
    That's 10 teams... so we can go with 10, but we can also fill a couple more spots if people are interested...
    another bump. we are at 9 guys now... give or take... there has to be 3 guys out there who like the fantasy baseball...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I got my father-in-law signed up today. He should be good to go by tonight. He's gonna navigate the site a bit and get a feel for it. Then he'll post his interest in the thread.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Robby----Says autopick draft.....are we doing that or doing a live one???? And when is the draft taking place?
    Vulchor:
    Robby----Says autopick draft.....are we doing that or doing a live one???? And when is the draft taking place?
    It's set up with basic settings and can always be changed. I would like to do a live draft, but this all hinges on getting enough players. we need a few more guys.
    If anyone needs the yahoo info, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
    also, use your ccom screen name as your team name so we can figure out who is who