Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 Post Contest!

13»

Comments

• JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    jsnake:
    Package went out today with a little bonus gift. For you losers errr..... I mean other guys do not be sad. I am ordering my personal boxes on Friday. There will be some trades, games, and bombs going down starting the following week.
    That was a really cool idea. I'll keep that in mind when I get closer to my 1000 post which will be awhile from now. Just don't go copyright it!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    just wanted to update this thread. I got the package today, the 262 Paradigms look sweet, can't wait to light one up. Thanks for that Jake....oh yeah, and thanks for the sweet double torch lighter you included, I was not expecting that at all. You rock, I've been wanting to get a double torch for a while now. Here's some pics of the lighter for you guys so you can appreciate the magnitude of Jake's awesomeness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My reviews on the 262 will be up in the nest couple days, I want to be sure I can put my whole cigar tasting ability into this.

Thanks again for this.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You are welcomed! Hope you get much use out of it. I have the same one and love it.