Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BOMB de bomdy bomb

2»

Comments

• Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    I'm down, I have abundance and need some street cred on the good trader list. I do have a few going out within the next few days, but throw me some addy's and I can randomly blow some sh!t up! Great idea...
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I have this up and running as the Where's the Kaboom thread, come and play!!!!!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Didn't wanna pollute the Kaboom thread, so I figure I'll post this here - I'm still a bit unclear on the game; I get the Mad Bombers and the Unsuspecting target, but I'm confused on the Anonymous BOTL - do we PM our own names, or the names of another BOTL we'd like to see get hit? Also, if we wanna bomb an unsuspecting BOTL, how do we get their address without them suspecting anything?
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    xmacro:
    Didn't wanna pollute the Kaboom thread, so I figure I'll post this here - I'm still a bit unclear on the game; I get the Mad Bombers and the Unsuspecting target, but I'm confused on the Anonymous BOTL - do we PM our own names, or the names of another BOTL we'd like to see get hit? Also, if we wanna bomb an unsuspecting BOTL, how do we get their address without them suspecting anything?
    You PM the name of another BOTL that you think should get hit. In theory, you're suggesting guys that you've traded with or have their address from some other source. Otherwise, if there's somebody you want to nominate and you don't have their address, you could always check the Good Trader's thread to see who's traded with that person, and hit them up for the address first.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    Hays:
    xmacro:
    You PM the name of another BOTL that you think should get hit. In theory, you're suggesting guys that you've traded with or have their address from some other source. Otherwise, if there's somebody you want to nominate and you don't have their address, you could always check the Good Trader's thread to see who's traded with that person, and hit them up for the address first.
    pretty much how i see it! LOL
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Much appreciated :)
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hays:
    xmacro:
    pretty much how i see it! LOL
    Yes, in theory, that is the way I imagined it happening. I must say that the response from the "anonymous BOTL" has been a bit underwhelming, hopefully it will pick up.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Rob1110:
    Z. PM me your info and I'll be the first one to fire. I have to clear out some stock and am looking for a "new guy" who needs a few extra sticks to try.
    Just got your package!!! Thanks for the sticks Rob! Really appreciate it.