Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Phil's 1000th post contest! Now with babies!

TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
Alright gentlemen, my 1000th post is coming up already. I want to say thank you to this forum for greatly increasing my enjoyment of this hobby, and greatly increasing my credit card debt. So, I will be giving away a package to a lucky winner! Not sure what will be in it, but I've got a lot to choose from thanks to you a$$holes convincing me to try hundreds of fantastic cigars over the last many months. ;)

This contest will end AFTER I hit 1000 posts most likely. The person who guesses the day my daughter will be born will get a lovely package. If no one guesses the exact date, closest to it, I suppose. The day before would win out over the day after.
Officially she is due on April 19th, I find it incredibly unlikely she'll come on that day, but that is the official date. Other important dates in April are my birthday (the 1st!) and my wife's birthday (the 18th).
Rules: one guess per person, first person to guess a day keeps that day only for themselves obviously
Insider information: my wife is not on bed rest (thank God) and has been very healthy. If you have other questions to help you get the right day, feel free to ask!

Let the guessing begin!
-Phil

Comments