Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pipe and Supplies for Cigars

Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
Hey guys. I'm not that into my pipe anymore and am looking to unload it for some old cigars. Great beginner's pipe, but already broken in with a decent cake on it. Included is a tamp and bag of pipe cleaners. Would run about $45. Oh and i have probably two bowlfulls of yorkshire blend pipe tobacco that will go with it too. Any takers?

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Hahahaha couldn't you have thought of this a month or so ago, when I offered up a trade of cigars for pipe and equipment? Hope someone takes ya up on it.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Hays:
    Hahahaha couldn't you have thought of this a month or so ago, when I offered up a trade of cigars for pipe and equipment? Hope someone takes ya up on it.
    Lmao! I was thinking of that as I was posting it. "why did I have to wait a month to figure out I was tired of it?" Sorry bout that bro!
    LOL no worries man.. it's all good. I got one then, and since then I bought another one.
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    Hey Alex, what kind of pipe is it?
    madurofan:
    Hey Alex, what kind of pipe is it?
    Sorry it took me so long to get back maddy. It is a calabrest imported briar. Only smoked 4-6 bowls.
    Damn, C'mon now! SOMEONE has to want to give a pipe a shot! Can give pics if you shoot me your email address. To further sweeten the deal...... I will even throw in a BOX of matches ;D
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Alex Williams:
    Damn, C'mon now! SOMEONE has to want to give a pipe a shot! Can give pics if you shoot me your email address. To further sweeten the deal...... I will even throw in a BOX of matches ;D
    oooh.... ooooh. ooooh..... can I trade for just the box of matches ;-)
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 213
    What are you looking for in ciigars Alex? A cigar buddy of mine recently gave smoking a pipe a shot and said it was AWESOME! If Hays didnt already make you a deal you couldnt refuse, I would like a shot to work something out.
    gdsim1:
    What are you looking for in ciigars Alex? A cigar buddy of mine recently gave smoking a pipe a shot and said it was AWESOME! If Hays didnt already make you a deal you couldnt refuse, I would like a shot to work something out.
    Alex - let this fella give you his offer... I was just tryin to help you out. Rather have it go to another enthusiast, especially as I already have two pipes. (Ignore this entire comment if we're talking a Peterson, Dunhill, or the like ;-) )
    Hays:
    gdsim1:
    Alex - let this fella give you his offer... I was just tryin to help you out. Rather have it go to another enthusiast, especially as I already have two pipes. (Ignore this entire comment if we're talking a Peterson, Dunhill, or the like ;-) )
    haha thanks man. you are good peeps for sure!! and gdsim1, you got yourself a deal. shoot me a pm with what you might want to trade and ill get back to ya ;) thanks brother!
    Alex, PM headed your way!

Hays, I appreciate you giving me first shot at this trade. Generosity like this is what sets BOTL's apart! If Alex & I can work this out, I will be sure to send you my thanks!

gdsim1:
    Alex, PM headed your way!

Hays, I appreciate you giving me first shot at this trade. Generosity like this is what sets BOTL's apart! If Alex & I can work this out, I will be sure to send you my thanks!

Hey bro. You don't need to send hays jack! I would never have traded with that bully ;) Hahaha lmao!!
    gdsim1, you gots a pm!
    I wear the pants in my family! Every time she lets me....

Hit a snag Alex - made the mistake of mentioning the trade for the pipe to my wife - who then informed me that I could either keep my cigar habit or start a pipe habit, but not both. If its a choice between cigars or any other vice, Im going cigars! LOL After trying every loophole I could think of, I finally had to give up. However, I am still going to send you a little something because I hate backing out of a deal, even when I am given no other option. LOL

Hays, looks like you're on deck for the pipe trade here. I believe this is called karma... :-)

well this is still open to whoever wants it!!
    Hey Alex - ya never sent me pix bro... Still interested...
    hays, you have an email!
    Alex Williams:
    Hey guys. I'm not that into my pipe anymore and am looking to unload it for some old cigars. Great beginner's pipe, but already broken in with a decent cake on it. Included is a tamp and bag of pipe cleaners. Would run about $45. Oh and i have probably two bowlfulls of yorkshire blend pipe tobacco that will go with it too. Any takers?
    Figured I would reopen this due to all the new members!
    why wont it let me delete???
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    The Beard is watching.
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams: