Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jfacianejfaciane Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    In the backyard with a fire and a My Father LeBijou 1922. Good times.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Thought I'd try something I haven't had in a long while. 5 Vegas AAA. Been sitting in the humi at least 6 months now and man is this thing good.image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Quesada Jalapa
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Defeat. It's slightly bitter, with a bit of leather.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    EP Carrillo short run 2011
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Had a Siglo VI, black market, and an EH osok at an Alec Bradley event. Then some guy got super pissed at me because I don't like pepper bombs from Nicaragua and almost wanted to fight. It was some seriously crazy ***, the whole shop was like WTF?!?? I found it rather hilarious...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    Had a Siglo VI, black market, and an EH osok at an Alec Bradley event. Then some guy got super pissed at me because I don't like pepper bombs from Nicaragua and almost wanted to fight. It was some seriously crazy ***, the whole shop was like WTF?!?? I found it rather hilarious...
    How was the EH compared to the original?
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    U don't like 7x70 Nica Ligero puros brah, what's wrong with you? LOL was there an appearance of the formerly named dirty hooligan? Ohh and best not mention you don't like fuente, probably would have been an all out brawl up in there!
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I smoked a 6x60 Gurkha Cellar Reserve today. imageimage
    Too...much...stick!How was it?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Padilla Signature 1932.....my last one :(
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    How was the EH compared to the original?
    i think they are a bit fresh, but good and have a similiar change. The bigger vitola looks a bit sloppy, and was not as complex. I enjoyed the smaller one more.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    Well it's been awhile since I've posted but tonight I'm having an Ashton VSG which is one of my favorite sticks!
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I smoked a La Flor Dominicana AirBender that I had in my humidor for 2+ years. It got very very mild over the months. imageimage
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    found an unbanded one, dont know where i got it or what it is but i like it,lol

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    found an unbanded one, dont know where i got it or what it is but i like it,lol

I hate it when that happens??? Last time it happened to me I spent about an hour comparin the stick to all my archived photos,, finally found a match and it ended up being an AVO le 07 from RCY a phenonomal smoke.
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    RyJ ROMEO in robusto
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    U don't like 7x70 Nica Ligero puros brah, what's wrong with you? LOL was there an appearance of the formerly named dirty hooligan? Ohh and best not mention you don't like fuente, probably would have been an all out brawl up in there!
    Serious bro, it was like Glickman's brother found me... He literally jumped out of his chair when I told him Upmann was my favorite cigar, and then proceeded to tell me they were complete *** compared to the AB Tempus... Funny thing was, I kept agreeing with him that the cigars he liked were good, just not my taste, and he got livid. It was as close as I've ever seen someone get bounced at a lounge...friggin stupid.
    Oh ****, you said his name....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    Serious bro, it was like Glickman's brother found me... He literally jumped out of his chair when I told him Upmann was my favorite cigar, and then proceeded to tell me they were complete *** compared to the AB Tempus... Funny thing was, I kept agreeing with him that the cigars he liked were good, just not my taste, and he got livid. It was as close as I've ever seen someone get bounced at a lounge...friggin stupid.
    It could have been the brother of "the one who shall go unnamed" Simi ain't that far away!
    Damnit...you quoted me before I could edit lol... My bad, we should take up bets on how long before he shows up although I heard he was serving time.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Viaje 5th Anniversary… I am disappointed, the full review in my cigar journal. Photobucket
    Damnit Rip... I bought a couple, sent you one, and still hadnt smoked mine. I was actually just looking at it thinking I should review it soon lol.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Hey buddy, I appreciate for sending me the cigar. I know your taste…most probably you won’t like it.
    catfishbluezz:
    Damnit Rip... I bought a couple, sent you one, and still hadnt smoked mine. I was actually just looking at it thinking I should review it soon lol.
    rzaman:
    Hey buddy, I appreciate for sending me the cigar. I know your taste…most probably you won’t like it.
    catfishbluezz:
    well after reading it, my guess is 2 years minimum to get the funk out of the first third. I'm still interested to hear your thoughts on the curivari, Alan and I have those when we herf. Alot of guys here love them as well.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Start out with a 601 La Bomba and then had a Diesel Wicked and finished the night with UF-13 great night of smokes. image