Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    No pic tonight, but great smoke. Emilio Draig Cayuquero Robusto
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    a 5 vegas classic that tastes like a damn banana! :( i left it sitting on the counter in a ziplock bag for like 4 days next to some really ripe banana. The smell of those damn bananas was so strong that it infused my cigar! It smelled like a banana and tasted just like one too! oh well *** happens
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Thanatos0320:
    a 5 vegas classic that tastes like a damn banana! :( i left it sitting on the counter in a ziplock bag for like 4 days next to some really ripe banana. The smell of those damn bananas was so strong that it infused my cigar! It smelled like a banana and tasted just like one too! oh well *** happens
    But was it good? I've heard the tales of teens smokin bananas for years! Maybe they were on to something! Lol
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    reggie713:
    Thanatos0320:
    But was it good? I've heard the tales of teens smokin bananas for years! Maybe they were on to something! Lol
    Actually, it wasn't that bad. When i took a few draws while it was unlit it was like i had a banana in my mouth. There was a small hint of banana in it when i puffed on it while lit, but because my palette isn't very developed I was able to ignore it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Just finished an Intemperance. Pretty solid stick. It was very peppery for the first inch or two, but it settled down a bit and was a very good cigar. I have to admit, I didn't have high expectations for it, but I was pleasantly surprised.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Padron 7000. A little large for my tastes, but yummy nonetheless.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Love that man cave, Paul.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    Thanatos0320:
    reggie713:
    Thanatos0320:
    Actually, it wasn't that bad. When i took a few draws while it was unlit it was like i had a banana in my mouth. There was a small hint of banana in it when i puffed on it while lit, but because my palette isn't very developed I was able to ignore it.
    mellow yellow

as the sun sets in my tiny smoking closet I'm lighting up my very first Pinar del Rio… this is one of my new lanceros, classico exclusivo… so hell, it's gotta be good. 1st puffs say 'yummy'… paired w/Basil Hayden
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Rain:
    Love that man cave, Paul.

Thanks bro. If you are ever in the area, we need a herf.

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Well, this was actually last night, but an amazing El Cedro 14K from Big Chunks. I have since found only one online supplier for this cigar, And I will surely put this on my must re-stock list. Burn got a little strange but well worth the effort, Thank Jesus. It was a great stick.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    kaspera79:
    Well, this was actually last night, but an amazing El Cedro 14K from Big Chunks. I have since found only one online supplier for this cigar, And I will surely put this on my must re-stock list. Burn got a little strange but well worth the effort, Thank Jesus. It was a great stick.
    dustin gave me one of those. very good cigar. i got great cream, leather, warming spice. hi tony
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    kaspera79:
    glad you enjoyed it, and there is only one supplier ;) the owner Anwar is a great guy, look up the Cigar Chat we did with him. The stick is actually not called 14k, it's ARZ spelled backwards in Phoenician. He donates a ton to the troops as well and is a vet. Hard not to support him really, and the stick hits a ton of palates.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Kristoff Sumatra from AJ. (dr frank). Very tasty.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Over the Weekend My wife, sister, her boyfried, and I took a trip to a cabin for my birthday. Lots of fun! Had fun smoking in a hot tub!

photo 20140207_155614_zpshs5xaghj.jpg

photo 20140207_162003_zpswai0wrk5.jpg

photo 20140208_093743_zps00ctmy46.jpg
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    catfishbluezz:
    kaspera79:
    glad you enjoyed it, and there is only one supplier ;) the owner Anwar is a great guy, look up the Cigar Chat we did with him. The stick is actually not called 14k, it's ARZ spelled backwards in Phoenician. He donates a ton to the troops as well and is a vet. Hard not to support him really, and the stick hits a ton of palates.
    I did see the chat you did with him.. I watched it the afternoon before I smoked the stick, and it in no way influenced my opinion of the cigar. It truly was a great stick. He seems like a genuine guy that loves what he does. I'll be picking up more of these as soon as I can.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Fired this El Diario up last night at Riverside Cigar Shop in Jeffersonville IN.image
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Gray4lines:
    Over the Weekend My wife, sister, her boyfried, and I took a trip to a cabin for my birthday. Lots of fun! Had fun smoking in a hot tub!

photo 20140207_155614_zpshs5xaghj.jpg

photo 20140207_162003_zpswai0wrk5.jpg

photo 20140208_093743_zps00ctmy46.jpg
    Awesome Gray looks amazing! Happy Birthday brother.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Haven't had time to post these were actually from last week.
    I started with a Varina Farms Winter Warmer, it was good and reminded me of a sweeter Partagas Black. I then followed with a DE Nica Rustica, what a great cigar, I think these will age incredibly, I finished with a Spectre which was interesting.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    RoMa Craft CroMagnon anthropology, yummy
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Viaje Zombie 2010. Yum yum.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    A nice Hatuey - Black Pepper cigar after just finishing a Great garlic butter & pepper BBQ ribeye steak :)
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Had a Decade from 2010 earlier. Damn shame they changed these, they were amazing smokes.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    This was last night. Part of a very nice sampling Vulchor picked up for me on his recent trip. ;-) Paired well with a Corona Extra with lime.

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    photo D89B6C11-DA81-4CC6-B033-19118A2E22C2_zps9z41xnm3.jpg

not digging it yet....through the first third and it is just not hitting my palette