Comments

• Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Camacho Connecticut ROTT.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Alcohol. Tobacco. Firearms.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Stubble:
    Alcohol. Tobacco. Firearms.

I heart you Stubble! Two chubby inducing ATF pics today between you and Drew Dub! Anything you can say about the Noah's Mill? I've heard its outstanding for the price assuming you can find it but nothing specific. All I know is I can't locate it in CO lol.
    90+ Irishman:
    I heart you Stubble! Two chubby inducing ATF pics today between you and Drew Dub! Anything you can say about the Noah's Mill? I've heard its outstanding for the price assuming you can find it but nothing specific. All I know is I can't locate it in CO lol.
    This Noah's Mill is really amazing. It is like warm melted butterscotch with a touch of wood. I highly recommend it!!
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    This Noah's Mill is really amazing. It is like warm melted butterscotch with a touch of wood. I highly recommend it!!
    If you ever stumble across another bottle would you be willing to let me know please? Haven't found it locally and I am not willing to pay double price to get it online. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know if you come across it again, thanks! ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    If you ever stumble across another bottle would you be willing to let me know please? Haven't found it locally and I am not willing to pay double price to get it online. Would really appreciate it if you could let me know if you come across it again, thanks! ;)
    Will do!!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett Please DO NOT post a pic of your chubby on the what you got today thread,, Not only will it freak FireRob out but it might also cause him to open up a chubby thread, and who knows whatl happen then!!!! Carry On.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    The Kid:
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett Please DO NOT post a pic of your chubby on the what you got today thread,, Not only will it freak FireRob out but it might also cause him to open up a chubby thread, and who knows whatl happen then!!!! Carry On.
    Hahahaha oh man there are so many things I could say to this, but I will simply leave it as noted lol.
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahahaha oh man there are so many things I could say to this, but I will simply leave it as noted lol.
    HAHA,,,uh awkward
    Tat Cojonu 2012 Habano
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Nada, at the In-laws and no chance to get away for more than a minet or two :(
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    Will do!!
    Thanks brother much appreciated!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    found this guy the other night...

i will have to review one soon.
    That good Kuzi?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Pinar Del Rio Exclusivo; the aroma of this stick was from the ring minty and fresh, burned this with a nice shot of XO, thank you Bob Luken I believe you sent me this
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kuzi16:
    found this guy the other night...

i will have to review one soon.
    i was happy with it. i found it to be very unique.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Had a #1 rated Melanio Churchill tonight. Delightful. Paired it with a pour of Buffalo Trace. Not to shabby.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    rsherman24:
    Wrong thread. That's an evening cigar
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    Wrong thread. That's an evening cigar

Sorry. Didn't want Rain to yell at me