Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday
    What Tat is that, one of the Exclusivo lines right? Never had a bad Tat with those colors on the band.

That was the Barclay Rex redux. Very good. I am a fan of most Tat blends, but that band is usually a sign of something I will really like.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday
    What Tat is that, one of the Exclusivo lines right? Never had a bad Tat with those colors on the band.

That was the Barclay Rex redux. Very good. I am a fan of most Tat blends, but that band is usually a sign of something I will really like.
    A few years back Justin tracked down an original Braclay Rex for me, I smoked it this past fall and was blown away by how incredible it was. If they've done a redux I may have to try and track down and smoke one of those as well and compare. Any idea where they can be had?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

A few years back Justin tracked down an original Braclay Rex for me, I smoked it this past fall and was blown away by how incredible it was. If they've done a redux I may have to try and track down and smoke one of those as well and compare. Any idea where they can be had?
    Sherm, may I ask what you are drinking bro?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

I was wondering the same thing.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

Red's Apple Ale?
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

Yeah Brett, here is the link . . . Barclay Rex Redux
    That is some local wine in the glass. Not a big wine drinker so didn't have any wine glasses handy.
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

LOL! Well played
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

That is some local wine in the glass. Not a big wine drinker so didn't have any wine glasses handy.
    WTF Sherm?!?!? I'm hitting YOU dammit!!
    D Fresh:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

LOL! Well played
    Keep laughing Doug, you're about to get treated like fresh meat and RayRay's detention center ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    D Fresh:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

LOL! Well played
    Keep laughing Doug, you're about to get treated like fresh meat and RayRay's detention center ;)
    I was only kidding! It's terrible what he's doing. I want no part of anyone's radar!
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

Not if I hit you first. You asked to try a cigar and I have one left. Its on its way to Colorado. Hit Jeremy. He has been talking a lot of smack lately
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Actually Sherm I was hoping u said that was wine, you just haven't had a good 1 yet. I got you covered though :)
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    rsherman24:
    Tat-Tuesday

Not if I hit you first. You asked to try a cigar and I have one left. Its on its way to Colorado. Hit Jeremy. He has been talking a lot of smack lately
    Why would you send your last and I asked where to find them not that I want your last one!!! Oooh you're gonna get it now Sherm, thank you my friend!
    Glock1975:
    Actually Sherm I was hoping u said that was wine, you just haven't had a good 1 yet. I got you covered though :)
    Atta boy Jerm!!!!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    90+ Irishman:
    Why would you send your last and I asked where to find them not that I want your last one!!! Oooh you're gonna get it now Sherm, thank you my friend!

Didn't take it that way at all Brett. If someone wants to try something and I can help them out, doesn't matter if it is my first or last. Hope you enjoy and interested to hear your thoughts between the original and redux.
    Jeremy, WTF?
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:

Didn't take it that way at all Brett. If someone wants to try something and I can help them out, doesn't matter if it is my first or last. Hope you enjoy and interested to hear your thoughts between the original and redux.
    Jeremy, WTF?
    Well thank you and I'm extremely humbled Sherman thank you. I hope you know I already had designs on you before you did this but now it's game on brother ;) And why you asking Jeremy WTF he just did to you what you did to me Hahahahahaha!
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:

Jeremy, WTF?
    Amen brotha
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    No pics, but I took a much-needed mid week break at Joey D's Cigar Lounge and smoked one of the CAO Amazons that Shizz was kind enough to send and then picked up an LFD 1994. Both were outstanding smokes!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Been hearing lots of great things about those Amazons
    Regius White Label. Someone's post about an old fashioned inspired me to try it. No orange, but did have orange bitters
    Great combo Sherm that looks like quite the amazing combo there, sweet glass too!
    rsherman24:
    Regius White Label. Someone's post about an old fashioned inspired me to try it. No orange, but did have orange bitters
    Good pairing! Did you like the old fashioned?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jimmyv723:
    nice, love those tats.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    brianetz1:
    jimmyv723:
    nice, love those tats.
    +10
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842