Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Started my day with a Camacho Select churchill, very nice. Finished up with a Padilla Dominus churchill which was pretty good as well, the best size I've tried it in so far.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Had my second gurkah park ave. I wasn't impressed with the first one, it went way better this time around. Still not a big fan of the connies. Burn and draw were flawless tonight. I did tear off a bit of the wrapper with the band - hate when that happens.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Afternoon smoke was a Gurkha Park Avenue. I was pleasantly surprised by this stick, flawless construction, great burn and draw, and pretty darn tasty. Tonight was a La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial robusto. It had a really tight draw, but I managed to get some great flavors out of it. Glad I have another to revisit after more rest.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    It's pouring rain in GA today, so I went to the B&M and smoked a 7-20-4 for the first time. It was a dark roast coffee flavor, very enjoyable. It was the first time I have seen them locally. I smoked a El Titan de Bronze maduro on the ride home.
  • camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Headed out to light up a RP Decade thats been sitting around for 6 months or more. Should be good!

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    And yet another Upmann Demitasse. Same smoke as always. Reliable, tastes great and relatively quick.
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Today's sticks; It Super Fuerte and a El Mejor Emerald.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    IT SF Maduro, Casa Fuego, IT SF Maduro, Don Kiki Brown label
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Enjoyed a Graycliff G2 out on the back porch earlier, now it's a bowl of straight black Cavendish.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Gurkah Empire II. Pretty good, did have to retouch the light about half way through.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    j0z3r:
    Started my day with a Camacho Select churchill, very nice. Finished up with a Padilla Dominus churchill which was pretty good as well, the best size I've tried it in so far.
    Are the padilla's worth getting? I'm on the fence.
    And the second day in a row. An Upmann Demitasse.
  • These Filthy HandsThese Filthy Hands Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 455
    Enjoying my first patio smoke in almost six months. Cain maduro.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Fired a 5 Vegas Classic.....
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    I like it. Not sure if that helps.
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    I had a El Titan de Bronze Redemption for lunch, and a 262 Paradigm on the ride home. This 262 was very bitter, my first one was much better.
  • jet057jet057 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 30
    Tonight smoking special is Train Wreck,oh yeah while listening to the vey best of the Doors album..and a little Heart (barracuda)dont forget the padron.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    I've only had one, but I really enjoyed it. It ranks as probably my favorite Padilla... well... on par with the 1932, and the Miami. I think I have one more and I clearly need to get to it sometime soon.
    Today's smokes: Padron 2000, San Christobal and Gurhka 101
    TatuajeVI:
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    I've only had one, but I really enjoyed it. It ranks as probably my favorite Padilla... well... on par with the 1932, and the Miami. I think I have one more and I clearly need to get to it sometime soon.
    I like the Dominus, but for me it doesn't outdo the 1932, 1948 or Miami, those are my favorites from Padilla. Maybe with some decent rest time they will be on par with those as it is still relatively new on the market, but for right now it's just not there with my favs.

Had a Kristoff Ligero maduro robusto on the drive home from work today, I've never smoked a cigar while driving and was amazed at how much more relaxing the drive was. Later I lit up a Padilla Habano toro which was very nice. Last up was a Pinar del Rio oscuro robusto, nice flavors but something was lacking in the cigar and I wasn't feeling it, laid it down after 20 minutes as the wind was kicking up and the Barbie blanket I have outside isn't very warm. (yeah Barbie...I know, it's pink too...do your worst!!! Big Smile [:D])
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    Tonight I tried my first ITC 10th and was really liking it, then about half way through my dumbass dropped it on wet ground and it was done. Bummer, but a Nub Maduro (also my first) saved the night and was quite tasty. My favorite Nub so far.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'll be having dinner tonight with my pops-in-law and his cousin. We'll be having Italian and maybe a glass of red wine. It's been a while since I've had a smoke. Almost a week. I'm actually nervous about what to smoke. I can't decide!!!! Help!!!! The first person to suggest something that I have (I have almost everything except Tats and Illusiones), that's what I'll smoke!
    I've got three cigars with me for tonight. I got an A Fernandez, a Tat Red and Black tubo. I've never had any of these so we'll see how it goes. I am giving my friend a Tat Red and Black also plus a CS II. If he likes the CS II, I'm trying to get him to buy a box.
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    lilwing88:
    I'll be having dinner tonight with my pops-in-law and his cousin. We'll be having Italian and maybe a glass of red wine. It's been a while since I've had a smoke. Almost a week. I'm actually nervous about what to smoke. I can't decide!!!! Help!!!! The first person to suggest something that I have (I have almost everything except Tats and Illusiones), that's what I'll smoke!
    Man O War Ruination. I say this because I'm planning on having one tonight myself.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    sightunseen:
    lilwing88:
    Man O War Ruination. I say this because I'm planning on having one tonight myself.
    Done and done..... Thanks.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Well yesterday, I had an after lunch smoke of a RP Renaissance and then after dinner I had something a bit lighter, Mac Maduro...which was aged for over 2 years. Wasn't too bad actually.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i havent posted what ive been smoking as of late...

recap:
    HdM excalibur
    sancho panza natural
    DPG cuban classic.

Today's menu: IT Reserve, La Vieja Cameroon, Legends Black, Diesel
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    3 A. Fernandez maduros, and a LFD Mysterio.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Had a pretty tasty Carlos Torano Casa Torano... Only the second Torano stick I've had, and I quite liked it - exactly what I was in the mood for.