Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Well, I tired to smoke a Romeo y Julieta Viejo that I got in the daily deal. These things definitely need some rest. It started out really tight, then it got better. Towards the end it fell apart. Very tasty cigar, with some nice woody notes. At one point ti seemed like I caught a peanuty taste. I'm considering trying something else to make up for it though.
  • bama3715bama3715 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 89
  • jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Ambos Mundos for lunch, and El Primer Mundo Rosado Oscuro on the ride home. The EPM was amazing as always.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Fourtotheflush:
    I might go for my MOW badge today.
    Didnt even come close - I only got the virtue in!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Only had time for a quick smoke..... Went with a Punch Maduro Rothschild.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I had a Sol Cubano maduro yesterday. It was decent, but nothing to write about. I got it as a single, glad I had it, not going to order any more.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    I'm roughly halfway through my first Padilla Achilles. All I have to say is "Wow!" This is damn good cigar. Tons of flavor and great draw. It started out a bit spicy and then went on to lots of cedary notes, which I absolutely love in a cigar. Very creamy as well. I'll definitely be picking up a lot more of these in the future.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    bama3715:
    Graycliff G2
    Whaddya think? I thought it was awful.....
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Matt Marvel:
    I'm roughly halfway through my first Padilla Achilles. All I have to say is "Wow!" This is damn good cigar. Tons of flavor and great draw. It started out a bit spicy and then went on to lots of cedary notes, which I absolutely love in a cigar. Very creamy as well. I'll definitely be picking up a lot more of these in the future.
    Dude that's what I thought too try them with some m&ms you'll love it.
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    fla-gypsy:
    Decided to have a nightcap on the back porch. man the weather here is just spectacular. Finished the day with a nice fat LHC chatting with the wife.

Lucky for you. Its been windy like crazy here for 2 months. Have to smoke in my man shed with all my tools in the back yard. Would rather be on my beautifull front porch(no wind block). You live in Florida right? Just moved to Albuquerque from Tampa. Man do I miss my old home.

Having a Torano signature toro in the man shed now. Delicious! Sucks when the wind blows into the shed and I get smoke in my eye lol.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    So far today I have had a CAO La Traviata torp, Padilla Miami robusto and I am about a third through a A. Fernandez Signature robusto. A pretty great day so far for smokes. I think I might have a couple more, then finish off the night with a MoW Ruination.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    woke up with a virtue... MoW while fly fishin... Ruination tonight baby!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Alex... check your PM's bro'.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Alex Williams:
    Special Forces Badge awarded to you if you finish the course.
    ejenne87:
    So far today I have had a CAO La Traviata torp, Padilla Miami robusto and I am about a third through a A. Fernandez Signature robusto. A pretty great day so far for smokes. I think I might have a couple more, then finish off the night with a MoW Ruination.
    So, I decided to light up the Ruination a little early tonight. It has been a little while since I have had one of these as I am trying to let them rest a little bit... I now remember why this is one of the best smokes I have ever had! This thing is phenominal! This one has more age on it than any other I have had at about 6-8 months. I can't wait to see how the box I bought does when I finaly break it open in about a year...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    So far today:
    Don Kiki Brown label
    IT SF Maduro, thinking about the nightcap.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    TERRIBLE TERRIBLE ITCSF Natural robusto!!!! OMG I'm actually pissed I have 10 more of these.

• Dustin1981Dustin1981 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 410
    Right now I am having a AB Harvest Selection 97 Habano. Later is still up in the air for now.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    Had a La Herencia Cubana this afternoon. Have a wedding tonight and I'm still thinking about which stick I'm going to bring.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    Oliva G Cameroon Toro. Nice mellow smoke.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    Haven't had anything the last couple of days, thanks to this sinus infection. Having an R&J Reserva Real right now, though.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Matt Marvel:
    Mm, I picked up a box of these a while back and try to send them out whenever I trade with someone. Their cheap and have a real nice cedary flavor but nice and creamy. Aside from being plagued with burn issues (from what I hear) it's a great cigar.
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Ruination...right after my grilled steak and fixin's.
  • urbinourbino Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,517
    TatuajeVI:
    Matt Marvel:
    Mm, I picked up a box of these a while back and try to send them out whenever I trade with someone. Their cheap and have a real nice cedary flavor but nice and creamy. Aside from being plagued with burn issues (from what I hear) it's a great cigar.
    Really? The Achilles is the one Padilla I haven't had burn issues with.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Alex Williams:
    And it is COMPLETE!!!! The trilogy in twentyfour hours. This is one of my great accomplishments!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Congrats, I tried to pull it off this weekend and couldnt.
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    So, I decided to light up the Ruination a little early tonight. It has been a little while since I have had one of these as I am trying to let them rest a little bit... I now remember why this is one of the best smokes I have ever had! This thing is phenominal! This one has more age on it than any other I have had at about 6-8 months. I can't wait to see how the box I bought does when I finaly break it open in about a year...
    Had a Gurkha Centurian just a little while ago. Always a great smoke, if the price is right (and it was free for this one...) I am about to light up a Tatuaje Red tubo in honor of Phil and his new baby girl. This will be my first of the new tubos, so I hope it lives up to expectations.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    Had a Gurkha Centurian just a little while ago. Always a great smoke, if the price is right (and it was free for this one...) I am about to light up a Tatuaje Red tubo in honor of Phil and his new baby girl. This will be my first of the new tubos, so I hope it lives up to expectations.
    Man, a 6 cigar day and the last one to honor the new baby. Sounds awesome!
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    that might not be the last one brother! I have a Padron '64 Exclusivo that I have been meaning to smoke. I might light it up tonight just for you man
    ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    ejenne87:
    that might not be the last one brother! I have a Padron '64 Exclusivo that I have been meaning to smoke. I might light it up tonight just for you man
    Just lit up that Red Verocru... this thing is phenominal! I'm glad that I saved this one to have in Honor of Phil and his beautiful baby girl! Congrats bro, this smoke is for you!